Ideas to celebrate 1st anniversary??

Mrs Xie

As wedding anniversary is between both husband and wife, think it's better that both u and your dh decide...... I'm sure you will enjoy better and would definitely be an unforgettable one. :tlaugh:

LSmummy

As wedding anniversary is between both husband and wife, think it's better that both u and your dh decide...... I'm sure you will enjoy better and would definitely be an unforgettable one. :tlaugh:
hubby dunno wad plans i have.. haa. it's gonna be a secret till tt very day.. :001_302:

actually thinking abt tt cable car dinner.
thought i'll be able to have more ideas here??

zara

Buy him a special gifts on ur 1st anniversary. Beside a romantic dinner,try to spent a day together and enjoy every special moment just both of you,refresh ur relationship.:wink:
Happy 1st anniversary to you...:we2cute:

LoVeS

If both of you have holidays,

you may take a journey to other countries.:001_302:
ya holiday not bad n cable car dinner aso gd. Went b4 the cable car dinner which the experience of it is quite gd

naze

Book a hotel room, have a romantic dinner & go to their lounge for cocktail & live band music....

-SRI-

Book a hotel room, have a romantic dinner & go to their lounge for cocktail & live band music....
Wah...Hotel... For me 1st exchange gifts... go watch movie...Den stroll at the beach...After tt check in...N den......wa lah......ML!!!! My bf ML when the clock tick exactly midnite...He even count...Oh ya..b4 tat bath at bath tub together.. Great man...:001_302: After ML talk abt the relationship... Den slp hug each other.. Btw be careful when ML during anni...Skali few wks ltr u conceived.. Its ok if u wanna hv la... I tink my bf too passionate la till I preg.. I conceived during our anni.. So my BB is the product of our 1st yr anni...:tlaugh:So my dear bf don spent much...I nt the type luv to spend alot...I rather he save..happie wit simple, cozy & private arrangements..:Dancing_wub: