Idiot Man!

mag_huiling

I just need a place to vent!

Im in the midst of doing up my deed of separation. A draft was done up before a finalised one. And I gone through and explained to that man and he also did consulted his friend whom i believe did explained the deed to him too, and we both agreed on the clauses that are to be changed. And now its finalised, he tells me that he dont agree to one of the clauses as stated, that the cost of drafting up this deed of separation have to be shared by both of us. And I did asked him if there's any more changes or clauses that he doesnt agrees to, and he said 'no', then i said 'ok, if u're gonna make anymore changes, yu're going to pay for it." and he replied 'ok'.

Makes me fuming hot that now the deed is finalised and he tells my lawyer that he doesnt agree to share to cost. And now the cost had incurred by his ways of childish and unreasonable acts. *ARGHH*

And he was so naive that he told me that I have NO RIGHTS to claim maintanence from him, only the child has the RIGHTS!! WTH!!!

Really cant stand his actions lah!... Im going crazy!!!

Blame govt for making the baby bonus available to only legally married couples! Damn it... Ended up the baby bonus is not going to work out as the money intentionally meant for the baby have to be paid for legal fees... LOL.. stupid!

Ting

Re: Idoit Man!

but i thought if u put the money in the CDA acc then can only be use for bb's education n medical bills????

if i m not wrong, child can claim maintenance fee, n if u r earning less than him, u can claim alimony too.

masayuki

You can actually open the CDA first, then instruct MCYS to put the money directly into the CDA instead to it going to the guy's account....

mag_huiling

but i thought if you put the money in the CDA acc then can only be use for baby's education n medical bills????

if i m not wrong, child can claim maintenance fee, n if you are earning less than him, you can claim alimony too.
Ya... But that time I didnt open CDA acct, cause i wanna be the trustee, but still under 21 yrs old.

Im claiming maintenance for my child now as stated in my deed of separation. Going to Family Court when Im free to file a alimony order. Then, he'll know what the rights of a woman is in SG... LOL..

mag_huiling

You can actually open the CDA first, then instruct MCYS to put the money directly into the CDA instead to it going to the guy's account....
Can, But must have a trustee above age 21. As what i told you, im appealing to MCYS to appoint me as the trustee althou im still under 21, but till date, there's still no news from them.

If the guy were to be the trustee, im afraid that he will use the money for his own medical fees at MCYS approved clinics via NETS payment.

mag_huiling

I went down to sign the deed today.. *HAPPY & RELIEVED* (for this moment)... will only be completely relieved after the official divorce..

And today he made a ugly and stupid scene at the lawyer firm today.

I already knew that we have to pay for someone to commission the deed. Then, he kept emphasizing to me the need to pay. Initially, i ignored him, until i cannot tahan, i just tell him, " can you please shut your trap? I already know that I have to pay, SO? What are you trying to imply? Me paying for you? N-O Way.. No money dont get original copy lor, den no need to pay."

Then he shut up....

then when asked again, he insisted that he wanna get original copy. OK... After deed signed, money paid, he started with his scene.... Shouting at the lawyer firm, " Why need to pay so much?" The staffs tried explaining to him, until (i see their face was like.... "I feel like slapping you" kind)... '

So i stepped in and shouted straight to his face, " as said, 1 signature = $20, your set got 2 signatures (of the commissioner), so, $20x2=$40... U like to calculate so much, why so simple u also cant understand! And you already paid, So what u wanna do? take back the money and let the lawyer slapped u with interest because of a mere $40? Use ur arsh to think la!"

Cant imagine, someone can actually create a scene after everything is done by him WILLINGLY... (we didnt use knife, guns or whatever to force him)... So stupid, Luckily, we separated already, if not i'll sure jump off the building straightaway....LOL

Ting

huiling, since its cda acc, he cannot use the money for himself.
only can use for the child, if not they wont call it cda alr.

fioncess

huiling, since its cda acc, he cannot use the money for himself.
only can use for the child, if not they wont call it cda already.
ya like ting said. its use for edu purpose.. only when the child finish sch then can get the balance $ back.

mag_huiling

I know, Just afraid that he's not working and he might be able to use for payments to his own stuffs..

Plus currently, the baby bonus is deposited into HIS PERSONAL account, not the CDA... Thats what im afraid of too... So hopefully MCYS will reply and appoint me as the trustee before the next payment...

Ting

i think u can write a letter to put the baby bonus into cda acc.
also, bring up this point to the judge IF he refuse to put the money into the CDA acc.

mag_huiling

I tried almost all methods already.. calling, mailing, emailing.... left the last resort... going down to their office.....

he didnt fight with me in court, so no chance to voice out to judge..

Ting

did u talk to your lawyer abt this? perhaps u wanna mention to him tt the baby bonus is in his personal acc. see what he can do.