if you are hiring maid from Bright Maid Agency, I need your help.

bbsin

Hi,

I just put my deposit of $200 last week with maid agency Bright Maid @ Upper Bukit Timah. The agency lady - Miyuki is very nice and helpful to help me find suitable maid.
however, over the weekend, my maid decided to continue so I have to release the agency maid. But I need to get my $200 deposit back, as I have placed them already.
Agency allow me to get my $200 only if someone hiring maid from Bright Maid agency.

Can ask for a favour for those of you looking for maid and are using Bright Maid to help me so that I can get my $200 back?
I really appreciated your help.
Please PM me if you are using this maid agency, your help is very very much appreciated.

Thank you
Best Regards

mamimami

Hi,

I just put my deposit of $200 last week with maid agency Bright Maid @ Upper Bukit Timah. The agency lady - Miyuki is very nice and helpful to help me find suitable maid.
however, over the weekend, my maid decided to continue so I have to release the agency maid. But I need to get my $200 deposit back, as I have placed them already.
Agency allow me to get my $200 only if someone hiring maid from Bright Maid agency.

Can ask for a favour for those of you looking for maid and are using Bright Maid to help me so that I can get my $200 back?
I really appreciated your help.
Please PM me if you are using this maid agency, your help is very very much appreciated.

Thank you
Best Regards
I think this is absurd! Is there any T&C stated that deposit cannot be returned? How can they force you to get another customer to them before they return the money to you?? This is exploitation... day light robbery!