I'm torn btwn choosing 2 maids...

Precious RK

Hi mich_liu82

Agree with ur 'WITH' as recently hv been quarrel with my hubby abt hswork n taking care of kids. Both my gals 8n4 yrs went to student/childcare as my work need me to work OT sometime as i dun hv any1 to help although PIL staying with us.

Although i juz start my work for nearly 3 mths. really v tiring when i knock off frm work need to rush to buy dinner, fetch them n do hsework really v v tiring. So hv no choice to employ maid ystday. she will be here on thur ba. N will withdraw my elder frm studentcare n younger still continue in childcare.

Really v siong.... Haizz

Hi mich_liu82

Agree with your 'WITH' as recently have been quarrel with my hubby about hswork and taking care of kids. Both my gals 8n4 yrs went to student/childcare as my work need me to work OT sometime as i dont have any1 to help although parent in law staying with us.

Although i just start my work for nearly 3 mths. really very tiring when i knock off frm work need to rush to buy dinner, fetch them and do hsework really very very tiring. So have no choice to employ maid ystday. she will be here on thur . and will withdraw my elder frm studentcare and younger still continue in childcare.

Really very siong.... Haizz
Thanks! Nowadays society really no choice...