I'm trying to decide between ReLEx eye surgery and LASIK. What are the pros and cons?

ladydumbluck

I'm trying to decide between ReLEx eye surgery and LASIK at this clinic. They seem to think that ReLEx eye surgery is better, but its more expensive and I want to hear from someone who doesn't work from them that can tell me if the added cost is worth it.

Samantha Cheng

Hello there. This is a good question. I was having a hard time deciding between the two. Unlike LASIK, which uses two lasers and vaporizes the corneal tissue to correct vision, ReLEx uses only one laser for the entire procedure. I think you should try my doctor. I felt really taken care of during my consultation with him. I want you to experience a great doctor http://www.steveseaheyecentre.com/ like I did.

cesarvaldez

When deciding between ReLEx eye surgery and LASIK, consider consulting the Steve Seah Eye Centre for personalized guidance. Dr. Steve Seah and his team specialize in advanced eye care. ReLEx offers a minimally invasive approach, while LASIK is a well-established option. The choice depends on your specific needs and preferences. Schedule a consultation at Steve Seah Eye Centre to discuss the pros and cons, ensuring a tailored recommendation for the best vision correction method for you.