I'm v sad, husband doesn't want to get intimate anymore after I had a baby

BETRAYED

Have you put on lot of weight? Men are actually visual creatures. After I lost my 12kgs, my hubby looked at me differently again. The feeling is actually different between going thru the motions due to needs and between his wants. :)
how long can u keep up with him. If u don't have his heart, one day u will grows old, he will go and find someone young and pretty.

woofy55

how long can u keep up with him. If u don't have his heart, one day u will grows old, he will go and find someone young and pretty.
I agree with you. We cannot stop them from straying. But when we are keeping ourselves in good shape, at least we have self confidence. That's what's impt. Right? Actually, when we have self confidence actually a lot of obstacles we can resolved. If he still strays, at least I have myself. :)

woofy55

ya i tink u shld take more initiative, if he dont come to you, why nt go to him? wear sexy lingerie to tempt him? Ask someone to take care of ur baby for a whole day while u all go out and relax... that might set him to the mood.
You have to know yr hubby best. If he loves the way you are, it's good. But some men are really horrible.. Once the shape changes n we still put on sexy lingerie to tempt him, there might be back fire. I've got a fren's Fren who did it... And the hubby ask her to go n change. It's so hurting. :(

My hubby loves me the way I was, yes. But when I made an effort to changed myself... U really can see the eyes sparkled differently. Anyway in my point of view, we keep in shape benefits everyone.

woofy55

However, if you really trying to find solutions to find back your confidence, you should try TRA program n find out your fats% and muscle% to trim down efficiently. We must know what we are losing. If we skip meals, we lose muscles, we will put on fats back cos not enuff muscle to burn yr fats. Call me at 91196033.

Cheers
Shirley

mic2

agree, we should not leave under his shadow. if husband like that then no use to spend your rest of life with him.

exercise and slimming should be an ongoing but don't blindly pinned your hopes on these. If his change has not much to do with these, you'll get even more frustrated

gimmiepink

I think hubbies should accept all our flaws especially if it is caused by giving birth.. I'm 8months+ pregnant now yet even with all the fats I've accumulated n the ugly stretch marks on my big tummy.. N no make up anymore.. Hubby still loves to hug n kiss me.. before n after his work.. As for intimacy..it's still there.. Even if no intercourse can still help satisfy him..
If you have to slim down to attract him then it's Gona be hard to keep up especially as the years go by.. you can't escape aging n there will always be girls prettier n younger then you.. It's all about mutual understanding n trust.. I think best is to take initiative to go look for him after baby sleeps and if it doesnt work.. would definately have a talk with him to find out y he isn't interested anymore..

Last edited:

woofy55

Well, It's really not abt keeping up with age to keep our hubby. Cos yes no matter how good we keep, we won't be able to compare with younger gals. But I meant the self confidence we shd have. So i hope Threadstarter read all the postings with open heart n mind. You know your hubby best. :)

Keeping better shape is not only for the sake of men.. We shd look good too for ourselves.

Anyway, for all u know, he could be facing a lot of stress too. He's a new parent like you, his life has changed too.

So cheer up ya. Find out exactly what happened before you get too emotional. :) it could really be nothing.

simon73

sometime can understand la...as for my case, i dun even feel like intimate with my wife because of all the quarrel & nasty word.. see her face already no mood