Improve the way of our lives - clean environment

Astar

Hi mummies and daddies,

We have recently purchased a very micraulous water-based vacuum cleaner which is really like a godsent.

We were introduced to it by a friend who child suffers from sinus and asthma. When the agent demonstrated the cleaner on our bed, we were shocked ( I swear) to see the water turning into cloudly brown, with lots of residue inside. I cannot imagine ourselves and worst of all my son sleeping on this for the last 16 months! The residue was said to be dustmites from our bodies.

Also, as we have 2 dogs, this cleaner is able to keep our air very very clean by suckin in the dog's runaway fur by acting as an air purifier.

My dad, who is a smoker, when the cleaner was used on his bed - the water was a brown and murky as MILO - all the nicotine, dust, mites etc etc. LOL. See to believe!

I intially was very skeptical of the product, until I saw what it can do. I was converted!

Now, we sleep very very well on our bed and sofa too.

I just want to share this product with you all, as it has improved the condition of our living tremendously.

This is not only a vacuum cleaner (floor and upholstry), it is an air cleaner, purifier, fan cleaner, aircon cleaner, curtain cleaner all in one.

Really good la.. dunno how to explain further. Hahah..

PM me if you like my agent's contact and he'll be able to do a free (worth $120), no obligations cleaning demo at your place at your convenience.

:001_302: