In debts n relationship in bad stage

jenng

Hi all, really need sm advice in clearing some license moneylender ..
Cant get a lump sum fm bank to clear off as CBS record are not healthy. Relationship with my hubby effected also.. How how ..Really stress..

hwaa

then try relatives. dun let thing snowball. or try talk to yr hubby..

actually i know its quite hard.. but they are the one that can really help u...

too bad ccs cant help...

hwaa

talk to yr hubby lor. go thru this together.

if all else fails, the only way maybe is to try negotiate for installment?

jenng

Has anyone tried using any bank broker to submit unscured bank loan in singapore? How is the success rate? Will have to pay admin fee of $300 and they will try various bank application for u.

sleepypiggy

hmmm.. my advice in this case is you really have to try to be thick skin to talk to your family and ask them for help to loan you the money.. but first come up with a concrete plan on how you want to repay them back gradually.. you also have to talk to your husband and ask him for understanding as well as support.. he undeniable will upset but marriage is where two people commit to each other lifelong to go through thick and thin together.. hence if he really decides to leave you without going through this dark period with you, you know where you stand in his heart.. Dont go to bank or financial institutions anymore, the interest rate is going to kill you without you knowing..

jenng

Without the bank help , there's no way I can get a lump sum to clear off.. Which family n frd help are also limited which I may incurred more debtors n can't fully clear the prob am having now..

sleepypiggy

that is the reason why i am asking you to sit down to work out as well as list down your finances.. I am not asking you to focus to borrow one lump sum from just a family member or a friend..

list down all the family and close friends who can and are willing to help..

let say.. you have a total debt $6000. you borrow $2000 from your parents, $2000 from your brother/sister and $500 each from four close friends/relatives. then you work out a plan to repay them $50-$100 per month from your monthly salary..

even though it might take awhile to clear the money you borrowed, but so long you do not incur any more debt and have self perseverance, i believe you will be able to repay them back in 2 years time.. plus the fact that once you get any bonus at work, you at least put aside 30% to return your debt, 30% to save, 30% to buy something for your family / yourself and you still have 10% for rainy days.. and also at least your family and friends will not charge you high interests like what a bank does isnt it? but please bear in mind, you have to change and stop all your money spending habits and you have to be prompt in your repayment towards your family and friends..