In-law problem

Last nite went to in law place, now my bb is 7 mths old now then they wanna look after her but my bb had been under my mum care since i start working, I do not know what's in their mind, always find problem for me & hubby. We alredy given an amt to them every mth. they can still work but choose to laze ard at home since they are got married, and make their sons work at young age.

The problem is: They have dogs at home and they like to speak vulgar language at home & she actually cant even differentiate whether my bb poo poo or not and she can ask me to bath my bb when she is having fever, how can i let her look after my bb? She do not go out and she claim that she always fall down when she walk down to buy things or hurt herself when do things as she is FAST WORKER, these make me even more worry if my bb is under her care, and the dogs... they are allow to play ard freely at their home(as they are stray dogs so is kind of difficult to train them now, they cant train the dogs well anyway as they are really violent to the dogs at times) , morever dogs are animals... ...they cant think... ...what happen if they bit her little fingers off or drag her down frm the bed? after that APOLOGIES??? ???? WAT THE F****.

My hubby actually explain that because they have dogs at home so we decided to let my mum look after. Now she still can say : "let me look after lah! I get to see my grand daughter only weekend leh! & pls lah let her get used to the dogs, fur ... ... the dogs wont bit... ... no problem one"

So sorry to say that, i do not care when she get to see her, to me she cant even take good care of herself, and she isnt up to my standard when come to bb sitting. Local chinese esp older chn mum are so particular abt confinement & bb sitting but my in law, she is so SUCK UP, she say everything so nice before my wedding & b4 my bb born, but things are so differently after that, these incident really pissed me off.

zhuzhu_41

In laws are always like that. Don't understand why. I hope I wouldn't be a bad MIL next time. =D

Chill WorkingMummySG

ya i also do nt know what's in their mind i do understand they are afraid that their son will only listen to the wife and forget them but times had proof that the son still care for them and i do not make or change their son.

Just hope that they dun use force to insist to look after my girl.

Hazel

Hi,

So long as you and your husband stands firm on what you believe is good for your child, just ignore them. If you and husband don't agree, they basically cannot do anything. When they mention it again, just one ear in and one ear out. Over the years, I have learn the ART of only listening to what I want to hear, those that I don't like, just FILTER lah....I normally ignore what my MIL says. It's true, there is a generation gap between their time and our time, so sad to say. I hope when we grow old, we will be more understanding towards our next generation and not behave so unreasonable.....

Cheers,
hn

wat i am worrying is, my hubby actually, being the most fillial son among the 4 brothers, he actually want my MIL to stay with us to look after our bb.... partly bcos my IL didnt want to stay with us, secondly is bcos i told him what i had observe abt her bb sitting is kind of SUCKS during my confinement mth.

Maybe i worry too much. Hopefully!