In need of an English tutor for your child?

Augustine

Whether you are looking for a tutor to help your child get a pass for his/her English paper or getting that elusive As with the Bs and Cs that he/she is getting, hiring a tutor that can ignite your child's passion for the language is crucial.

There is no need to pile upon your child with heaps of assessment books if your child does not understand what he/she is doing. As a full-time tutor with an experience of more than 8 years, I will provide your child with the necessary worksheets and assignments solely based on your child's strengths and weaknesses, be it comprehension, essay writing or the fundamentals such as grammar and vocab.

Lessons are no longer mundane but are often filled with activities such as PoP quizzes and other games that engages your child's interest in the language.

There are no better ways to learn a subject than to enjoy the process of it and ultimately, getting the grades that your child truly deserves.

Do give me a call or msg me at 92294813 should you want to discuss the available slots and the rates for your child.

Augustine

Last edited:

Augustine

Appreciate all the calls for the appointments over the weekend.

With the weekends now fully booked, following are the remaining slots left for the various levels.

Primary 1-6:
Monday 3-5pm
Tuesday 230-430pm

Secondary 1-4:
Monday 3-5pm
Tuesday 230-430pm
Tuesday 5-7pm
Tuesday 730-930pm

Junior College 1-2:
Monday 3-5pm
Tuesday 230-430pm
Tuesday 5-7pm
Tuesday 730-930pm

Do not hesitate to call or text me @92294813 to discuss the possible collaborations as well as the rates for your child.

Augustine

Augustine

A quick update on my available schedule.

Left with Tuesday, following are the available slots for the various levels.

Primary 1-6:
Tuesday 230-430pm

Secondary 1-4:
Tuesday 230-430pm
Tuesday 5-7pm
Tuesday 730-930pm

Junior College 1-2:
Tuesday 230-430pm
Tuesday 5-7pm
Tuesday 730-930pm

Do not hesitate to call or text me @92294813 to discuss the possible collaborations as well as the rates for your child.

Cheers!
Augustine

Augustine

Just 3 slots left.

Tuesday: 3-5pm (applicable to ALL levels, from P1-JC2)

Tuesday: 530-730pm (only applicable to S1 to JC2 students)

Tuesday: 8-10pm (only applicable to S1 to JC2 students)

Cheers!
Augustine

Last edited:

Augustine

2 slots left.

Tuesday: 230-430pm (applicable to ALL levels, from P1-JC2)

Tuesday: 5-7pm (only applicable to S1 to JC2 students)

Do not hesitate to call or text me @92294813 to discuss the possible collaborations between your child and I as well as the rates for your child.

Cheers!
Augustine

Augustine

Hi parents,

Due to popular demand, I'll be opening up another slot on Tuesday morning from 9-11 for your kids in the afternoon class!

Tuesday:
9-11am (applicable to ALL levels, from P1 to JC2)
3-5pm (applicable to ALL levels, from P1 to JC2)

Do not hesitate to call or text me @92294813 to discuss the possible collaborations between your child and I as well as the rates for your child.

Cheers!
Augustine