In need of urgent help!!

pearlynC

Ok so.. I'm 21 this year. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex every other day. My "aunt" have not been visiting me for the past few months since I last had my period on 28oct 2012. I bought the clear blue pregnancy test kit on early January and tested positive. So what should I do next? I'm lost I have no idea what to do, where to go and how much the first check up will be, can anyone enlighten me on this please?

Much appreciated!

verieying

Hi, A gynae can gv a more detailed diagnosis . Consultation can cost anywhere between
$100-$200 excl. Medicine.

For the time being, go pharmacy and buy.Folic.acid to take. It is very cheap like a dollar or so for ten or more tablets. It helps
the foetus esp. The first few weeks.

don't worry, have a check up and plan for your next steps.. but eat well and rest well.

pearlynC

Hi, A gynae can gv a more detailed diagnosis . Consultation can cost anywhere between
$100-$200 excl. Medicine.

For the time being, go pharmacy and buy.Folic.acid to take. It is very cheap like a dollar or so for ten or more tablets. It helps
the foetus esp. The first few weeks.

don't worry, have a check up and plan for your next steps.. but eat well and rest well.
Hmm okay thanks alot :) !!