Income Opportunity (Writing)

Educon

Hi all Mummies,

Wish you all a happy and fulfilling journey as a mother! Really respect all mothers on this platform.

Currently, I have a part-time opportunity for mothers who want to earn some income while taking care of their children. This goes out to mothers who are confident in writing assignments (generally business related). Payment rate is approximately $75/1K words with very flexible working hours at your own location.

Do leave me a PM if you wish to enquire more on this opportunity. Thank you all and have a nice day!

maryramp

If writing articles or clickbait appeals to you, you could do it, but I'm not sure how to do it or how much it pays.

BarbraIss

Even though I don't speak native English, I can currently type 500 words in 30 minutes quickly when I'm in the correct frame of mind. Double if I use my native language. This website, essay writing service reddit, has enabled me to write quite quickly, provided you have the necessary writing speed. I think you can either write rashly and accept the results, push yourself, or plan properly and spend a lot of time considering what you want to write. I strive to combine the two. Taking appropriate planning steps and managing to accomplish okay, although not feeling the best.

Last edited: