Income Submission to HDB

corylim

Hi there,

Can anyone pls guide me on what kind of salary is HDB assessing on if my payslip has got basic, monthly variable component, laundry & transport allowances as well as flying incentives cos i worked as a cabin crew..

corylim

income submission to HDB for the HLE loan?
Yes, For HLE as well as for AHG. For normal employed just need to submit payslips, but there's been rumours saying that cabin crew personnel have to submit alot more and the income from this category of people will be assessed more stringently than the rest.. I wonder if this is true.. can you help?

Gem2505

visit their website. https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp#

or call their hotline. 64901111 and ask them about this..

think they will also see your CPF contribution as 1 of the main thing coz that would roughly gauge your average income thru out the year. you will need to submit a 15 months CPF contribution to them during the HLE loan.

hmm.. if im not wrong, allowance on transport all those they will not take into consideration. They only see your basic and your flying allowance (in average). ;)

corylim

visit their website. https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP27LEASHLE/BP27Main/BP27PApp.jsp#

or call their hotline. 64901111 and ask them about this..

think they will also see your CPF contribution as 1 of the main thing coz that would roughly gauge your average income thru out the year. you will need to submit a 15 months CPF contribution to them during the HLE loan.

hmm.. if im not wrong, allowance on transport all those they will not take into consideration. They only see your basic and your flying allowance (in average). ;)
Thanks very much..!=)

jxmummy

when i received my appointment letter for selecting unit, they indicated on the letter what to bring. so i think you just submit whatever you have on hand, and if they need any other documents, they will inform you again.

corylim

when i received my appointment letter for selecting unit, they indicated on the letter what to bring. so i think you just submit whatever you have on hand, and if they need any other documents, they will inform you again.
Hi jxmummy, r u a flying mother too? i received my appt letter alr, i am trying to calculate hw much AHG i can get w my variable income.. i wonder what they take into consideration for AHG.. basic plus all the allowances? or just basic salary?

jxmummy

Hi jxmummy, r you a flying mother too? i received my appt letter already, i am trying to calculate hw much AHG i can get w my variable income.. i wonder what they take into consideration for AHG.. basic plus all the allowances? or just basic salary?
no, i'm not =) for the AHG, they only take in yr basic salary, any other allowances will not be taken in. if they were to take in the allowances, then yr AHG will be pathetic since you're a flying mother =)

Chantel

for AHG they will calculate the average combined gross salary for you & your SO/Husband's. Did you receive a booklet on AHG when u went dwn for flat selection ?
That should help u gauge roughly how much u can get for yr AHG :)

apollo

Hi there,

Can anyone pls guide me on what kind of salary is HDB assessing on if my payslip has got basic, monthly variable component, laundry & transport allowances as well as flying incentives cos i worked as a cabin crew..
base on ur basic pay only =)

Gem2505

I need some advise....

I just bot a 3rm flat at west coast last friday! FINALLY! my 8th attempt to ballot a flat with HDB FAILED AGAIN!! the most recent one, i got to know the results only yesterday. disappointed. so we decided to get a 3rm flat coz its within our budget and we are able to afford it if 1 person not working.

First appt with HDB on 22 Nov. got a little problem now coz my husband just changed job. so the HLE we applied previously, dunno can use anot. haiz! coz my approved HLE valid till 11 Nov only. my approved loan was $407K. But for this 3rm flat, we need a loan of $135K after all CPF and 1st timer grant deduction.
- emailed HDB on my issue on monday and im still waiting for them to get back to me.
- any idea if my case will not get the loan? else my $5K deposit will FLY~!

but now, becoz preggy, cannot do renovation even thou we get the keys in Dec/Jan. will deliver on Feb 2011 aft CNY. in laws and parents say cannot do reno 100days after i deliver. omg. end up, we will have to leave that flat empty till next year June/July den can start reno. -_-"

keefu

I need some advise....

I just bot a 3rm flat at west coast last friday! FINALLY! my 8th attempt to ballot a flat with HDB FAILED AGAIN!! the most recent one, i got to know the results only yesterday. disappointed. so we decided to get a 3rm flat coz its within our budget and we are able to afford it if 1 person not working.

First appt with HDB on 22 Nov. got a little problem now coz my husband just changed job. so the HLE we applied previously, dont know can use anot. sigh! coz my approved HLE valid till 11 Nov only. my approved loan was $407K. But for this 3rm flat, we need a loan of $135K after all CPF and 1st timer grant deduction.
- emailed HDB on my issue on monday and im still waiting for them to get back to me.
- any idea if my case will not get the loan? else my $5K deposit will FLY~!

but now, becoz preggy, cannot do renovation even thou we get the keys in Dec/Jan. will deliver on Feb 2011 after CNY. in laws and parents say cannot do reno 100days after i deliver. omg. end up, we will have to leave that flat empty till next year June/July then can start reno. -_-"
Congrats for getting your own home soon! I am still waiting for my first appointment with HDB though... LOL...

I believe since you've already had an appointment with them on 22 Nov, which means you must have already submitted your HLE (407K loan) to them before they gave you the date right? That means it should be valid. Even if they request you to do a new HLE after the old one expired, as long as you got provide the past CPF statement for 15 months and hubby's latest payslips the loan granted sure can be more than 135k. When I had my HLE applied, my hubby also just started new job and got pro-rated pay like less than $1k for one of the month but we still managed to get a decent allowance of loan of at least 200k...

For renovation part, it depends on your thinking bah... Actually my ex-colleague got her home renovated finish when she was about to give birth... So during the renovation process she did went up to her house to check on the status while she was pregnant. As she is not the very pantang sort of person so it depends on each individual... If moving in is very urgent you can request your hubby to check on the reno progress instead of yourself...

Gem2505

Congrats for getting your own home soon! I am still waiting for my first appointment with HDB though... LOL...

I believe since you've already had an appointment with them on 22 Nov, which means you must have already submitted your HLE (407K loan) to them before they gave you the date right? That means it should be valid. Even if they request you to do a new HLE after the old one expired, as long as you got provide the past CPF statement for 15 months and hubby's latest payslips the loan granted sure can be more than 135k. When I had my HLE applied, my hubby also just started new job and got pro-rated pay like less than $1k for one of the month but we still managed to get a decent allowance of loan of at least 200k...

For renovation part, it depends on your thinking bah... Actually my ex-colleague got her home renovated finish when she was about to give birth... So during the renovation process she did went up to her house to check on the status while she was pregnant. As she is not the very pantang sort of person so it depends on each individual... If moving in is very urgent you can request your hubby to check on the reno progress instead of yourself...
congrates too! u bot resale or from hdb?

Today the HDB Credit dept called me after i emailed them on monday. but i find the call abit stupid coz the person cannot advise at all. so i was like....
if u cannot advise and give me an ans, u call me for what? den she say will let the resale dept decide. she gave me a v big "?" shouldnt the credit department advise on the loan rather than the resale department? ha. dunno lar. dont care them. wait till first appt den see how. my salary alone should be able to get that 135K loan already coz my monthly cpf contribution to the OA is more than the amount i need to pay for the monthly installment for that 135K. =)

reno wise. walk 1 step see 1 step. was thinking of doing room rental first. den get some income till june/july. can help to make the burning hole smaller. ha!

keefu

congrates too! you bot resale or from hdb?

Today the HDB Credit dept called me after i emailed them on monday. but i find the call abit stupid coz the person cannot advise at all. so i was like....
if you cannot advise and give me an ans, you call me for what? then she say will let the resale dept decide. she gave me a very big "?" shouldnt the credit department advise on the loan rather than the resale department? ha. dont know . dont care them. wait till first appt then see how. my salary alone should be able to get that 135K loan already coz my monthly cpf contribution to the OA is more than the amount i need to pay for the monthly installment for that 135K. =)

reno wise. walk 1 step see 1 step. was thinking of doing room rental first. then get some income till june/july. can help to make the burning hole smaller. ha!
Thanks though we felt that the flat we getting is a bit ex. But for the sake of baby and convenience in the long run we just commit to it. I bought resale without agent.

Since HDB already given you the first appointment which means you've already submitted OTP, Application for resale, a copy of HLE and other supporting documents and they approve it right? Otherwise they will call you for more details needed like my case they called me hubby asking to provide Letter of Administration 2 days back...

Gem2505

Thanks though we felt that the flat we getting is a bit ex. But for the sake of baby and convenience in the long run we just commit to it. I bought resale without agent.

Since HDB already given you the first appointment which means you've already submitted OTP, Application for resale, a copy of HLE and other supporting documents and they approve it right? Otherwise they will call you for more details needed like my case they called me hubby asking to provide Letter of Administration 2 days back...
oh. icic. where u bot? mind to tell the val n cov? 3/4/5rm?

hmm.. dunno what hdb will do also. should be no prob one bah. just wait n see how lor.

keefu

oh. icic. where you bot? mind to tell the val n cov? 3/4/5rm?

hmm.. dont know what hdb will do also. should be no prob one bah. just wait n see how .
It's at Bukit Merah, 4 room, valuation is close to 500k... Good thing is no COV so that cash can be spent eslewhere. Bad thing is low floor, not corridor unit... :embarrassed:

Yah you meet up during 1st appointment then see the next course of action... They need something sure will call up one.

Gem2505

It's at Bukit Merah, 4 room, valuation is close to 500k... Good thing is no COV so that cash can be spent eslewhere. Bad thing is low floor, not corridor unit... :embarrassed:

Yah you meet up during 1st appointment then see the next course of action... They need something sure will call up one.
wao. NO COV! where to find sia. i was looking around bukit merah flats also but all COV high lor. end up, decided to get 3rm at west coast, 9th floor, val near 300K, cov 13K. thot i got a low cov ald. urs largi lower. ha! =) hope both of us shun shun li li.
:Dancing_tongue:

keefu

wao. NO COV! where to find sia. i was looking around bukit merah flats also but all COV high . end up, decided to get 3rm at west coast, 9th floor, val near 300K, cov 13K. thot i got a low cov ald. urs largi lower. ha! =) hope both of us shun shun li li.
:Dancing_tongue:
No COV is because I related to seller... But selling price still based on HDB valuation no discount... yah that area is at least 30k COV I think. And a small possiblity people want to sell out cos mainly old residents living there. Unless they want extra cash and live in smaller or further homes.

Wow your COV is low, not a bad deal hehe! Where exactly is west coast, near jurong?

Yeah shun shun li li hehe... :tlaugh:

Gem2505

No COV is because I related to seller... But selling price still based on HDB valuation no discount... yah that area is at least 30k COV I think. And a small possiblity people want to sell out cos mainly old residents living there. Unless they want extra cash and live in smaller or further homes.

Wow your COV is low, not a bad deal hehe! Where exactly is west coast, near jurong?

Yeah shun shun li li hehe... :tlaugh:
Hmm.. Nearer to clementi.. 3 bus stops to clementi mrt.. ;)
Yea.. I got a gd deal.. Mine is use grab one. The agent put out 1st day I go view. 2nd day I book le.

keefu

Hmm.. Nearer to clementi.. 3 bus stops to clementi mrt.. ;)
Yea.. I got a good deal.. Mine is use grab one. The agent put out 1st day I go view. 2nd day I book .
Wah you so fast book liao no need to check on the background of the flat eg. Loanshark history?