increase milk with lactation cookies

ling.er

Yes I do pump midnight.. How long does it take for u to increase your supply?
When my girl was 3 week I try many way to increase. Then I also had mid night pump. But now I can't . As I get back to work.. I take about 3-4 week to get 150 ml in a session. But when I sick I drop to 90-100 . Now wan increase very hard

Hi Mummies,

For those who have been contacting me with regards to the cookies, you will have known that I was in the midst of getting a breastmilk storage bag distributorship. So great news, I have just gotten the sole distributorship!

One of the most affordable and durable breastmilk bags!!!
View attachment 108623
Special Price of $15.00 per box of 50 bags, usual price: $25

~ Hurry Promotions whilst stocks last ~

Free Delivery Via Normal Mail to all Singapore addresses

Marinda Breastmilk storage bage is made form 100% BPA Free plastic and has been designed neatly to support breastfeeding mother.

• Double zip closure and tamper-evident safety seal.
  • Specially designed for self-standing.
  • Specially designed with convenient pour spout for transferring milk into a bottle
  • Bags can be stored flat in the freezer, taking up less space and making them easier to thaw
  • Double zip closure and tamper-evident safety seal
  • Printing from water based color which is safer comparing to other chemical printing ink.
  • Made from thicker plastic comparing other breastmilk storage helps eliminating leakage problem.
  • All bags have been pre-sterilized for maximum hygiene.
  • Contains : 40 pcs. / pack

Email your order to milkoflove@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms Min @ 9072 3098

As usual, I will ask some of my lovely mummies to try out my products before spreading the words, and these are some of the feedback / pictures that they have kindly given.

From Mummy Joy:
I really think these bags are one of the best ones out there. Being so precious, we always worry about leakages (which they don't) and spillage (so much easier compared to some other brands that I've used previously!) And honestly... they are so affordable! Really worth using them.
photo 4.jpg

From Mummy Adeline:
Great stuff! Thick plastic, and bags stand up on their own quite well. Zipper of course is secure, and freezes well flat. :)
photo 1.jpg

From Mummy Josie:
Took a picture of how my freezer now looks like. Really like dealing with Min, who is helpful and tries to deliver my orders as soon as possible. Maybe also because she's a breastfeeding mummy herself, so it's easier to speak to her. The bags are really affordable, comparing to Pigeon (which I was using beforehand). Imagine how much I have saved after she introduced this to me. Definitely will continue my orders from her!
photo 2.jpg

venussnow

Hi all,sorry to ride on ur post but I am clearing my milk bags from lansinoh, medela and honeysuckle as my supply has dipped substantially so I am stopping breastfeeding soon :(. Bought too much of the milk bags and thus needs to sell them to clear spaces at the following prices,

1. Medela pump and save (20bags) -$15 (RP $32.90) (qty:1)

2. Lansinoh milk bags (25 bags) - $7 (qty:1)

3. Honeysuckle milk bags (50 bags) - $15 (qty: 3)

4. Honeysuckle milk bags (25 bags) - $7 (qty:3)

Dearest Mummies and Daddies,

I am a mother of 2 wonderful children, and I have gone through the difficulties and frustrations of breastfeeding myself.
After numerous of attempts, I realized how lactation cookies help to boost my milk supply. I'm now proud to say that my 2nd child is on full breastmilk, and I have ample of supply for him in my freezer.

This is how Milk of Love was created. To help mummies like me to have an easier breastfeeding journey.
This is how Milk of Love is different. This is because I'm a mummy like all of you.

To find out more about my painful journey and the lactation cookies, please visit us at Milk Of Love | It's all about Breastmilk.

Thank you!

Rgds,
Min

Lactation cookies are still not common in Asian countries, and I am so thankful that I have managed to find this option for myself, and for some of the mummies out there who have ordered from me. Also thankful for the kind reviews that mummies and daddies have taken time to give me.

Some common questions that mummies / daddies asked recently:

Why aren't my cookies organic?
Actually I do use organic ingredients... But not all. I think I can only term my cookies organic if I use ALL organic ingredients... and honestly... how do you find organic ingredients for everything in a lactation cookie?

Do you ship overseas?
I have mummies / daddies who are not in Singapore, requesting for me to ship the cookies overseas. Honestly, at this moment, I am still trying to spread the words in Singapore, and figuring out how to handle the shipping (because these are fragile, and there are custom regulations with regards to food items). I will definitely let you know once I've set this up.
Please feel free to check out Milk Of Love | It's all about Breastmilk or contact me directly for any queries. :)

- Min, from milkoflove.com

Piggypops

hey fellow mummies! I was recently introduced to lactation cookies by my friend, and have gone all crazy over it! I'm glad to see that lots of other people are just as crazed as me about these cookies and i'm not the only one!! =D I have gotten so addicted to these cookies and can't stop taking them cuz they really do help me with my milk supply! I am producing way more than my little one can finish and I even have enough these days to supplement my older boy....Through this process of trying out various cookies and seeing what works for me, I tried Milk of love, milkmakers, Makin Milk and MoomooMonsters. And I'm glad to say that I've finally found my favourite! They all do work i guess... But I absolutely love how the Moomoomonsters cookies taste. They are actually chewy in the centre which makes them so addictive, and they just taste so good that my hubby secretly devours my supply of them when he thinks i don't notice -_- Do give them a try if you are looking for more cookies cuz i really think they are super yummy =) I bought them on carousell, but i think they created a fb page recently. ok this post is getting long enough... just wanted to share my latest craze with you guys (it's just my personal opinion though...) =) i have yet to try other lactation products like bars and brownies. Have you guys tried any? are they any good, or should i just stick to cookies?

feliciag

Does it have a bitter taste? tried making my own lactation cookies and the taste of brewer's yeast is too strong! :(

Piggypops

Does it have a bitter taste? tried making my own lactation cookies and the taste of brewer's yeast is too strong! :(
Hi Feliciag,
surprisingly it doesn't have a bitter or weird taste at all. Tastes just like delicious oatmeal cookies! Not sure how they managed to conceal the taste of the Brewers yeast... Perhaps it's the spices that they add... Or the way that they incorporate the Brewers yeast into the cookies... I recently tried their granola bars too...doesn't taste of brewers yeast either... Haha.