Individual/Group Mathematics Home tuition @Sengkang (near pei hwa secondary sch)

dolphina

Dear Parents,
I am a stay home mum with 10 years of Mathematics tutoring experience. I was a tutor when I was a student and once a full time Mathematics tutor for 3 years.

I have experienced in setting revision and practice papers based on school examination format while working in a tuition centre. I am also familiar with the moe syllabus and marking system.

I am now having individual and group home tuition in my new place in sengkang.
If you are interested to have your child for Mathematics tuition/lesson (P1 to Secondary 4) with me, please email me at dolphinadolphina@gmail.com for more details.

Do visit http://www.dolphina-mathematicstuition.blogspot.com/ for more information.

Thank you.
Regards,
Ms Corrine

Last edited:

mooners

Hi Ms Corrine,

Do you do maths tuition for P5 & 4? If you do, what is your charges?

Cheers.
Mdm Ong

Dear Parents,
I am a stay home mum with 10 years of Mathematics tutoring experience. I was a tutor when I was a student and once a full time Mathematics tutor for 3 years.

I have experienced in setting revision and practice papers based on school examination format while working in a tuition centre. I am also familiar with the moe syllabus and marking system.

I am now having individual and group home tuition in my new place in sengkang.
If you are interested to have your child for Mathematics tuition/lesson (P1 to Secondary 4) with me, please email me at dolphinadolphina@gmail.com for more details.

Do visit Individual/Group Mathematics Tuition for more information.

Thank you.
Regards,
Ms Corrine