Indonesian maid available able to come fast

Katharina

This maid is a highly recommended maid by indonesian training centre. Employer has interview her and her English is good for fresh maid. After confirmed the maid and due to unforeseen circumstances employer have to cancel her. She is good and ready to come. If anyone keen to interview her n see her biodata. Pls contact me ASAP at 94881104

This maid is a highly recommended maid by indonesian training centre. Employer has interview her and her English is good for fresh maid. After confirmed the maid and due to unforeseen circumstances employer have to cancel her. She is good and ready to come. If anyone keen to interview her n see her biodata. Pls contact me ASAP at 94881104
My dear, what is her salary? I am keen...

Nathanmum

There is Indonesian transfer maid available for transfer fast. She can cook well and housework is ok too. She used to care for her ex employer child independently from 2 months old till 4 years old. This maid request for every Sunday off because she want to go for Sunday courses. Would like to match her with infant or child care or mobile elderly care or mainly housework. She can speak English and understand simple mandarin. Interested to interview her, please contact or SMS 94881104.