Insurance for both mummy and baby...

NeSSa

I am not an insurance agent. But would like to ask if any mum to be wishes to get coverage for both mummy and the baby before delivery.

I got mine and wishes to let other know of this plan. If you wish let me know more about this plan, i will let my agent know abt it.

gobby23

Can you share more about your policy? I'm thinking of getting one and have been doing some research and asking friends. Some of my friends are recommending posb insurance policy but I'm not sure if its covers pregnancy..is your agent from posb?

Ryca

Gobby23,

I jus got mine from Prudential. They hv this Pru-first-gift which covers pregnancy and once u deliver, it will be transfered to ur baby. mayb u can check it out.

NeSSa

mine is frm prudential...posb i dun think have for pregnancy...u can pm me ur contact i pass to my agent :)

Jchuaym

Hi all, AIA has just launched an all-in-one prenatal insurance and savings plan that protects both the expectant mother against pregnancy complications and the unborn child against congenital abnormalities. After the birth of the baby, the mother has the option to transfer the savings policy to the child, without any medical underwriting. For both mother and child, there is also a hospital care benefit of $100/day. What's more, this plan even covers birth conceived through IVF and cover up to twins!

Any proud mommy-to-be, in their 18-32 weeks of their pregnancy who are keen to know more, feel free to contact me at 97277414. I'll be glad to share with you further, without any obligation.

selp

Hi all, AIA has just launched an all-in-one prenatal insurance and savings plan that protects both the expectant mother against pregnancy complications and the unborn child against congenital abnormalities. After the birth of the baby, the mother has the option to transfer the savings policy to the child, without any medical underwriting. For both mother and child, there is also a hospital care benefit of $100/day. What's more, this plan even covers birth conceived through IVF and cover up to twins!

Any proud mommy-to-be, in their 18-32 weeks of their pregnancy who are keen to know more, feel free to contact me at 97277414. I'll be glad to share with you further, without any obligation.
Hi, I'm wondering, do you require doctor's report for this policy? and if doctors do not want to deal direct with insurance due to liabilities involved, can the policy proceed without a doctor's report?
I have mixed understanding about this.
Some friends who bought with AXA say no need, policyholder just fill in declaration form.

Lamy

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for an insurance agent from Prudential for my 1 year old boy. Could anyone please provide me agent contact and I hope u all mummies able to help me.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

fookie87

Hi Lamy,

i recently just bought a life plan and a savings plan with insurace element for my kid. Find my agent a nice guy maybe u can consider. he gave me approval to disclose his number. you can call him at 81466227 and quote referral by Jeslin. Nice week ahead :)

Babyprotect

Hi all
I am a financial consultant with Prudential. If u need any advice on insurance for your pregnancy, newborns or personal planning, feel free to contact me.