Insurance for ur child

rykiel

i don't know anything about insurance.. but i heard something called pink of health for kids... anyone knows what is that?

BChew

A must for me once they are born and allow to buy: hospital, surgical and medical insurance. To me, it's a must and later when financially ok; the next one will be life insurance. Cheapest when purchase at young age.

pohkhim

My insurance agent recommended to me Aviva Myshield. Both parents buy Myshield, children will be insured automatically. But my collegue said only eligible for baby at age 6 month or more. In addition, i heard Great Eastern Supreme Health is better in the sense of coverage but the premium is slightly higher. I am still considering between these two policy. Anyone got better opinion on which to buy? :tlaugh:

t593937

I got mine from AIA. I think they don't sell pink of health anymore. Recently, I got healthshield for my son together with an endowment plan with HS as rider.
Sales person will call it education plan for parent as they will say that by the time ur child is ready for either oversea or local u, the policy will mature n u can use d $ for their education!!!

:tlaugh:

MummyGrace

i bought under prudential. Is saving cum investment cum life coverage. Anytime oso can take cash if u r tight n gd things is no need 2 put back but end of the day will get lesser..

Mrs Xie

Yeah... thinking of getting one for my dd too.... cos the younger the cheaper mah...keke... But there're too many different kinda insurance around, not sure which are the priorities... :err:

green_kiwi

Should buy, at least the Accident one (regardless of campany, mine from AIA). You never know when they get one *finger crossed*. Can cover insect bites as well, my son see a doctor for an "ant bite" cos it was swollen...

iwan2noe

Should buy, at least the Accident one (regardless of campany, mine from AIA). You never know when they get one *finger crossed*. Can cover insect bites as well, my son see a doctor for an "ant bite" cos it was swollen...
Hi green_kiwi,

What is the name of the accident insurance that u have gotten for your child ? can share with me ?

so cute even ants bites also covered :)
hehe

TANZHENZHI

Yes i bought it when my son was 1 week old as my aunt is working @ NTUC income so i buy from her. She introduce me health and accident and education. So i and hubby share the burden buy all at once. ;) The younger you bought the cheaper it is. ;)