Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

LayPeng

So happy to see so many ppl slim down, as for myself I slim down around 18kg after birth. My weight was stagnant nvr went down need to spend money on Slimming
Really appreciate my consultant's help:)

silly1812

Ange:533037 said:
Hi.. can I have more details like the price and location
Hi jeffevelyn,
I went through the same acu program as linnybaby mum and manage to shed off 10KG and my friend went through the program after seeing my result and shed off 15KG too.
How much are you targeting on? Perhaps you can email me and I can share with you my experience :) email me @ kaypo_0505@hotmail.com
Hi can share with me the details please
Thanks!!!

katec

Hello, I am a customer at I- Beauty Medi Spa at AMK Blk 713, Blk 302. Tel : 6455 93xx.
I’ve read a lot of reviews and have found out negative reviews on them. If I will have seen all this reviews it save my heart pain for the $2,500 spent. For those who goggled I-Medi Spa you’re lucky you stumbled upon my post hence this post will prepare you for all sorts of nonsense, lost of $$ which you have to face there. :(
I am writing this base on my Own personal experience and I do not represent i-medi Spa Pte Ltd in anyway and you may choose to or not to believe my words but i will like to share with all the ladies out there who may intend to sign up a programme with them. Beware and think twice.
Regretfully, I have signed up for a 15 sessions slimming package for the price of $2,500 at I-Beauty Medi Spa PL which guarantee a 5Kg lost in 3 weeks time.
Here goes my personal experience. First, a brief 15mins consultation was conducted, basically exchange views on your diet plan and ideal weight lost and of course $$$ paid. *Note:-During the consultation, they confirmed and guarantee that they will definitely lost at least minimum 5kg in 3 weeks time. They also promised should they fail to accomplish it they will give me follow-up f.o.c treatments until i lose 5kg. As I am not more than 8kg overweight they even ensure me that 15sessions of Metabolite treatment is good enough for me.
Next, a strict High Protein Zero Fat Diet plan was given and it is very important u must follow it very strictly. Hence, for every single weight you gain even 100g (after drinking water) you will be penalised and marked (not make know during sales) for not following the diet which I definitely did. There are reasons why the diet to me is not ideal. My experience during the first day were nausea, giddiness, constant hunger and lose of concentration by just taking cucumber throughout the day. Subsequently, high protein meals like hard boiled eggs, boiled skinless Chicken/Duck meat and tomato or 1 fruit only for dinner. I would say not much of varieties for the diet plan kind of boring, strict and rigid. I followed the diet strictly lost about 1.5 kg initially which bounced back immediately (believe just water lost)when I stopped eating cucumber & drink water. During my recent health check, I realised that this diet resulted in my high cholesterol problem, (could be the daily intake of eggs/duck meat I suspect) Urinal acid (due to too high protein in d diet) which I have never encounter b4. I was shocked and only to discover from my family doctor that it is dangerous and not recommendable to go on a high protein diet hence not everybody is suitable and it can cause health complications. At least, true for me in this case.
Next, the treatment wasn’t a pleasant one either. I was given Cupping treatment which claimed to heal, drain excess fluids and toxins to loosen adhesion and bring blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin by creating the suction and negative pressure. I have only one word to describe the treatment extremely very painful and leaving many ugly marks all over d body as compared to the cupping therapy i did at Jurong which is much more relaxing and mildly painful. Anyway, it is not effective I didn’t lose much after the cupping therapy . Anyway,15 sessions of $2,500 doing cupping only is damn expensive I would say and worst not effective for my weight lost. Btw, during the treatment, I have asked the staff why cupping when I signed up 15 sessions of Metabolite. (note:- when they do cupping they deduct my metabolite treatment accordingly only 1 treatment making 1 session of cupping at $140.00 compare to TCM only $40 this is not make know to me b4 sales service) and what are the benefit of cupping no one can answer me professionally. I would say Poor knowledge is the impression given to me for I-Beauty Medi-Spa PL staff. In conclusion, I did not lose much, weight bounce back very easily and protein diet makes my health condition worsen.
For ladies, who are keen to lose weight or want to know more about their diet plan I am willing to provide you the original diet plan for reference if you want.(I think this diet is risky like my doc said not recommendable for everyone which after my experience I do not recommend) ladies please do not waste your hard earned money there please really not worth it. It is still exercise to make slimming a successful one. Now, that I stop their diet and exercise regularly I feel great once again. I suspect the diet got problem hence the lady boss daughter has obvious hair loss?
Conclusion,:- Highly not recommended for the poor management,(*daughter&mum not constant in their speech before and after sales service really sucks), lousy service, (*daughter constantly on her H/P while talking to customers) hard selling (e.g: during 14sessions if u didn't lose weight their will blame and stress u for extra $$ for additional package)and most important no business ethics.(*once,15 sessions is due they immediately want to close case and chase customer away forgetting totally d guarantee minimum 5kg lost and follow-up treatment uses unscrupulous tactics on customer). My most horrible and worst encounter I experience. I decided not to report them to CASE hence hubby console me that with their way of doing business their business will not last long and not worth to waste my time on these people. "Ren Zai Zou Tian Zai Kan". My Lesson learnt in life heart still bleeding/heart pain going to i-medi spa i half "Sian" already. So ,even they are willing to give me free Session considering my doctor's advise and the high health risk I will give the remaining treatment a Miss! Totally, not worth it such a relief that I do not have to go for their treatment again.

Last edited:

katec

Hello, I am a customer at I- BeautyMedi Spa at AMK Blk 713.
I’ve read a lot of reviews and havefound out negative reviews on them. If I will have seen all this reviews it save my heart pain for the $2,500 spent. For those who goggled I-Medi Spayou’re lucky you stumbled upon my post hence this post will prepare you for allsorts of nonsense, lost of $$ which you have to face there. :(
I am writing this base on my Own personal experience and i do not represent i-medi Spa Pte Ltd in anyway and you may choose to or not to believe my words but i will like to share with all the ladies out there who may intend to sign up a programme with them.
Regretfully, I have signed up for a15 sessions slimming package for the price of $2,500 at I-Beauty Medi Spa PL which guarantee a 5Kg lost in 3 weeks time.
Here goes my personal experience.First, a brief 15mins consultation was conducted, basically exchange views onyour diet plan and ideal weight lost and of course $$$ paid. *Note:-During the consultation, they confirmed and gurantee that they will definitely lost atleast minimum 5kg in 3 weeks time. They also promised should they fail toaccomplish it they will give me follow-up f.o.c treatments untill i lose at least 5kg. As i am not more than 8kg overweight they even ensure me that 15sessions of Metabolite treatment is good enough for me.
Next, a strict High Protein Zero FatDiet plan was given and it is very important u must follow it very strictly.Hence, for every single weight you gain even 100g (after drinking water) youwill be penalised and marked for not following the diet which i definitely did.There are reasons why the diet to me is not ideal. My experience during thefirst day were nausea, giddiness, constant hunger and lose of concentration by just taking cucumber throughout the day. Subsequently, high protein meals likehard boiled eggs, boiled skinless Chicken/Duck meat and tomato or 1 fruit onlyfor dinner. I would say not much of varieties for the diet plan kind of boring,strict and rigid. I followed the diet strictly lost about 1.5-2 kg initially which bounced back immediately (water lost only)when I stopped eating cucumber& drink water. During my recent health check, I realised that this dietresulted in my high cholesterol problem, (could be the daily intake ofeggs/duck meat i suspect) Urinal acid (due to too high protein in d diet) whichI have never encounter b4. I was shocked and only to discover from my family doctor that it is dangerous and not recommendable to go on a high protein diet hence not everybody is suitable and it can cause health complications. Atleast, true for me in this case.
Next, the treatment wasn’t apleasant one either. I was given Cupping treatment which claimed to heal, drainexcess fluids and toxins to loosen adhesion and bring blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin by creating the suction and negative pressure. I have only oneword to describe the treatment extremely very painful and leaving many ugly marks all over d body(see photos) as compared to the cupping therapy i did atJurong which is much more relaxing and mildly painful. Anyway, it is noteffective I didn’t lose much after the cupping therapy . Anyway,15 sessions of$2,500 doing cupping only is damn expensive i would say and worst not effectivefor my weight lost. Btw, during the treatment, I have asked the staff whycupping when i signed up 15 sessions of Metabolite. (note:- when they docupping they deduct my metabolite treatment accordingly only 1 treatment making1 sesson of cupping at $140.00 compare to TCM only $40) and what are thebenefit of cupping no one can answer me professionally. I would say Poorknowledge is the impression given to me for I-Beauty Medi-Spa PL staff. Inconclusion, i did not lose much, weight bounce back very easily and protein diet makes my health condition worsen.
For ladies, who are keen to loseweight or want to know more about their diet plan i am willing to provide you the original diet plan for reference if you want.(I think this diet isrisky like my doc said not recommendable for everyone) do not waste your hard earned money there please really not worth it. It is still exercise tomake slimming a successful one. Now, that I stop their diet and exercise regularly I feel great once again. I suspect the diet got problem hence thelady boss daughter has obvious hair loss?
Conclusion,:- Highly not recommended for the poor management,(*daughter&mum not constant in their speech beforeand after sales service really sucks), lousy service, (*daughterconstantly on her H/P while talking to customers) hard selling (e.g: during 13 sessions if u didn't lose weight their will blame and stress u for extra $$ for additional package)and most important no business ethics.(*once,15 sessions is due they immediately want to close case and chase customer away forgetting totally d gurantee minimum 5kg lost and follow-up treatment uses unscrupulous tactics on customer). My most horrible and worst encounter i experience. Idecided not to report them to CASE hence hubby console me that with their way of doing business their business will not last long. "Ren Zai Zou Tian ZaiKan".
My Lesson learnt in life heart stillbleeding/heart pain now going to i-medi spa i half "Sian" so even their will to give me free I will not risk my health condition and do the treatment again 100% not worth it please thick twice do not let your money go down the drain.

Last edited:

Mary245

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: