Interior Design / Renovation / Construction Needs

eugenialeecm

I've a good reliable contructor to recommend. Have intro my a few of my friends and they have good feedback as well.. Interested, PM me. I'll pass you the contact.

eugenialeecm

Hi ladies sorry for the late reply.. You can call Thomas at 98645566, he did up my kitchen cabinets and did up my sister's place... another friend of mine engaging him as well for her new house coming end of this year... you can tell him you got his ctc from mama forum by me, i mentioned to him before.. hehe

Plushbabe

Would also like to recommend my renovation company, Alliance Design & Build. Designer has nice space planning ideas and the team's follow up is good. Have recommended my friends and if you wish to contact them, do pm me.

jyeshin

Good day people!

Fretting over where can you find renovation contractors?
Do consider 'Valiancy Enterprise' as one of your choice!

- Direct from Factory
- Competitive Pricings
- Customized To Your Needs.
- Value-Add Service: 3D-Sketches
*Note! We are not Interior Designers.

Our Services Includes the followings:
- Carpentry woodcraft work such as
custom-made furniture, build-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, tv consoles, etc.
- Complete Renovation work for residential&commercial projects
Incl. Tiling works, L-box/False Ceilings, Electrical Works, Bathrooms, etc.
- Painting Works

INTERESTED?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? TIME IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT ANY FURTHER!
CONTACT KAREN KOH NOW @ 94566032 FOR ENQUIRIES!!!

Alternatively, you can also drop me an email at Valiancy.karen@gmail.com on the design/dimensions/floorplan, indicating what you like to do. So I can provide a quotation.

& of course, if you guys like to check out our past projects done,
do feel free to visit our Facebook Page: Valiancy Carpenter Enterprise LLP .
Do remember to 'Like' the page for more updates ~~

Last edited:

djunique

Hi everyone ,just sharing a FREE service from ilovehome.sg to let you compare prices between different interior designers to renovate your home without approaching them one by one. Simply submit a quotation request through www.ilovehome.sg/quote, and you will receive multiple quotations from reputable interior designers and other home improvement businesses within a few clicks! Getting quotations are no longer time consuming and the best part is that submitting the ‘Get a Quote’ form is completely FREE and NON-OBLIGATORY!