Introducing

Hi Christina,

that must be great!!!! eagerly waiting for mine!!! in 27wks now... my only prob is so far i only gain 1kg... lost 12kg in 1st tri... but so far everything fine... n my tummy is small despite nearly 7mths...

My was oso quite small until arnd 6-7 mnth dn my tummy start to show..u havin mrnin nw? Tat y lose so much weight?

LyDeeAna

Hi Christina
Im in my 3rd tri now... just started... no vomitting n etc... my tummy looks like 5mths only.. really small.. maybe my body very short...

Bearygum

Hi Ana, last time i always get headache when baby cry ... but now no choice. No matter how i hate it i still need to attend to my baby when she cry. :p

LyDeeAna

Hi Bearygum...

Babies doesnt come with a manual... challenging for 1st time mum...

Hi Christina..
lately l start to have sleepless nite n sleep tru my aftn...
n so far i gain only 4kg...

Hi Bearygum...

Babies doesnt come with a manual... challenging for 1st time mum...

Hi Christina..
lately l start to have sleepless nite n sleep tru my aftn...
n so far i gain only 4kg...
Oic...it's normal for me I keep wake up middle of the night cos bladder always full,bt for me I keep eating tat y I gain aload of weight..lucky I lost 12-13kg aft my post natAl massage frm a Malay lady :)

LyDeeAna

Oic...it's normal for me I keep wake up middle of the night cos bladder always full,bt for me I keep eating tat y I gain aload of weight..lucky I lost 12-13kg aft my post natAl massage frm a Malay lady :)[/QUOTE]

i start to have cramps from my waist all the way to the ankle... it makes me uncomfortable.. when i turn to my left n try to slp... baby will kick.. as if his telling me that he dun like that position... apart from that... full bladder...

i ate alot too... like at least 4-5main meals... but not really gaining anything... currently.im at 28wks... :(

Oic...it's normal for me I keep wake up middle of the night cos bladder always full,bt for me I keep eating tat y I gain aload of weight..lucky I lost 12-13kg aft my post natAl massage frm a Malay lady :)
i start to have cramps from my waist all the way to the ankle... it makes me uncomfortable.. when i turn to my left n try to slp... baby will kick.. as if his telling me that he dun like that position... apart from that... full bladder...

i ate alot too... like at least 4-5main meals... but not really gaining anything... currently.im at 28wks... :([/QUOTE]

Actually if u go for ur checkup always,doctor didn't sae ani thing it shld b fine :)

LyDeeAna

Hi Ana, yes, you're right. Hopefully she will be less fussy after 3 months. :)[/QUOTE]

By then, she will start to be playful i guess n soon learn how to crawl!!!

LyDeeAna

Christina

My check up is next wk... just took my weight again.. not increasing..
i have my scan n ogtt next wk.. praying hard that everything will be fine...

mousey1227

By the way, anyone is seeing Dr Don Wong of Gynae Link at Admiralty MRT? As this is my first pregnancy, I do not know how to judge whether the gynae is good or not. But I am pretty comfortable with him as he's been very friendly and informative.

Bearygum

Hi Ana, i really looking foward.... Fortunately my hubby help me a lot in taking care of baby after he off work. I don't think i can survive without my hubby.

Bearygum

mousey1227:753191 said:
By the way, anyone is seeing Dr Don Wong of Gynae Link at Admiralty MRT? As this is my first pregnancy, I do not know how to judge whether the gynae is good or not. But I am pretty comfortable with him as he's been very friendly and informative.
Hi Mousey, i think as long as u are comfortable with the gynae, then should be fine. Good luck for yo7r pregnancy.:)