IPL hair removal for underarm, bikini & lower legs at Regina

bloodymiko

i'm so glad that i went to Regina... i have been thinking about this for long and finally picked up my courage to give it a try.... just sharing my personal experiences as i know that there are other gals like me, who has been hesitating too....

they assure me that the hair will grow slower than it usually will even after the 1st treatment and it really did! i went on tues for IPL and today i dont see any hair growing out yet! I'm so happy! usually the next day after the epilation, hair will be visible already. i hope that my hair ingrowths will no longer give me problems as it's been bothering me for very long.... everytime i epilate, soon the areas will be very itchy and when i try to get the ingrowths out, it will be very painful and i always end up getting small skin tears and redness....

Nikki was the one who attended to me and she's not pushy for sales at all..... in fact i'm the one who kept asking her which package is more suitable for me to sign up as i fear not having enough treatments to clear all the hair. but she assured me that they are very flexible and i can either top up next time or sign up for other promotions when the time comes. truthfully speaking, this is the 1st time i encounter beauty salon telling me this. i'm just a poor student, very scared every time the salon tries to hard sell their products to me as i simply can't afford! so pai-seh to keep telling them i don't need this, don't need that and somemore can give me a face, some kinda look after being rejected by me lol.... :001_302:

during the treatment, Lisa attended to me, she's very polite and gentle as she always ask if i feel pain in certain areas and informing me what she's going to do before applying cold gel, cold towel and do IPL treatment at which area. very assuring.... esp when i'm a first timer and i totally don't know what to expect at all..... she's very friendly too..... during the treatment both Nikki and Lisa were helping me with the treatment.... both chatted with me and makes me alot less nervous.... :shyxxx:

something that makes me a little uncomfortable is that their treatment rooms is separated by a thin partition but yet the partition doesn't cover all the way to the top ceiling.... although there is no chance for anyone to climb that high up there to peep but since it's not fully partition, you can hear exactly whatever conversations is going on in the next room throughout the whole treatment.... so not so much of privacy although there is only one customer in each room with the therapists.... and only have a curtain as a "door" for each room.... so maybe the management can do something abt this? :001_302: hopefully they don't mind.... hmmm...... but will this in return increases the costs of packages to cover that cost incurred? *cross fingers..... if that's the case then i'm perfectly fine with the room the way it is now....

with this price they are doing such services, i still think that it's good to give it a try..... i did the underarms, lower legs and bikini area.... lower legs - no pain, underarms - little bit, bikini area?! - really can feel the feeling of rubber band snapping lol! but still bearable ***..... that area is sensitive ***..... but luckily the number of "snapping" is very minimal so very fast the process is over..... no choice lol, want hairless, must sacrifice a bit ***.....

overall, i'm truly a happier girl now..... i just got my Regina membership HT000610, please feel free to quote me as both of us can redeem a complimentary small part okie? :Dancing_wub:

as for the underarms, as they just open a new outlet in The Central, it's S$168 for unlimited underarms.... maybe can just go to their road show to take a look.... i heard also have free gifts.....

tonnygarden

Most of the girls feel irritation because of their unwanted hairs. They always want to get rid of the hair permanently. So I would like to suggest those girls to use IPL or laser technique. Only these techniques can remove the unwanted hairs permanently.

bloodymiko

After 4 years with Regina, I would like to share my recent experiences once again.

I have been a customer at Hitachi Tower since September 2010. I have been a loyal customer since and had made known their services to others through media such as facebook, twitter, and many other forums etc.

But over the years with their branch at Hitachi Tower, I had seen a decline in customers visiting your branch, the same goes for their customer oriented-services their company once provides. Is it because their company motto, mission, values and beliefs have changed and deviated?

1) More than often I have heard staffs gossiping about customers and disclosing their information. This is extremely unethical and unprofessional. Where has all the well-trained staff gone to?

2) During the last few sessions, I was rushed through the treatment even though I arrived on time or earlier than my appointment time. I always carried out few treatments in one appointment but why was the treatment carried out within such a rush. They didn't even allow enough time for the cooling pad to take effect on the skin. All these happened during this recent package I bought. This has never happened in the past.

3) There are even a few occasions where staff was busy trying to hard-sell other packages and services to me, that they forgot to clean off the cold gel properly. I do understand that sometimes people err so I didn't highlight to their management or the public. I came to Regina as this company promotes as a place where there are no hard-selling. Why has Regina changed so much?

4) On 5 November, 5.37pm
My appt is 5.30pm and I do understand that I need to arrive slightly earlier but I was really held up by some work and I rushed down to Hitachi Tower branch and managed to reach at 5.37pm. I politely informed the staff (malay lady, slightly tanned skin colour, slim petite, without spectacles, hair tied up in short pony tail) who attended to me. After she ushered me into the treatment room, there was no robe in the room so I have to come out to ask for one (This is just an occasional overlook so I am fine with it too). On top of this, there was no music playing in the background. But there was a very loud TV program playing in the background instead.

But the most intolerable part was the following conversation between these 2 staffs:

Malay staff: "This *** (My name) appointment at 5.30pm, but she came at 5.40pm and told me her appointment is 5.30pm."
Another staff: "Huh, which *** (My name)?
Malay staff:" That *** (My name) lah."
Another staff: "That *** (My name) ah? Ask her to come at 8 o'clock lah!" and then she continues to mumble on.

From what I know, this branch closes at 8pm, so am I suppose to come back after the branch has closed? Based on this conversation between the staffs, it is obvious that the staff gossips and discussed about customers. And just because I am late for 7 minutes, I deserve to be subjected to this type of treatment from the staff? They can always check my past records to confirm whether I always arrived on time. At this time, I was the only customer inside. What have I done to make the staff to be so angry with me?

I have been their loyal customer at Hitachi Tower since 2010 and this is how the staff talks about us? What have I done to the staff to receive this kind of harsh comments from them? What do they mean by "This *** (My name). That *** (My name)?" Is this how the staff labels us?

I am extremely disgusted and appalled at the service given.