Irregular Milk Intake and Frequency

BTEKVT

Hello, I need some advice here. My boy is 9weeks old and his formula milk intake is irregular at times. For instance he takes 100ml at 8pm and started making noise at 9-930pm. We fed him with another round of milk which he took about 20ml and goes to sleep. This doesn't happen all the time but it does happens. Any one can share experience or advice? He is on 100% formula. Thank you

how about increasing his feed at night before he goes to sleep? he might need more for each feed, maybe try increasing each feed.

Alisa

could be growing spur and this time they will be drinking more milk. try to increase 20-30ml and see if he can finish.

lowe80

my boy went thrusomething similar...irregular milk intake ard 2mths old but its more like every 2h he drinks sometimes 60 sometimes 80. somehow they will adjust themselves. but yrs seemed to b drinking very frequently could it b he is crying for sleep instead of milk.my boy always cry for sleep..so last time we dunno keep giving him milk also...

BTEKVT

thanks lowe80. we cant really tell if he is crying for milk or sleep but giving milk definitely works!! he is getting more systematic now. every 2.5 to 3hrs for milk. Other than that, crying is pretty easy to pacify now.