Irrrgular Period

-jOanna

i juz had my period from 16-21 oct, me and hubby had sex on 25oct and he eject in me, on 29oct also.. but im having period again on 31oct til now still bleeding.. is it normal?? having severe backache and some tummy cramps on this current period, feeling very tired.. scared womb have problem :( im thinking to see my gynae for my previous baby on coming wed if the period ends, if not i also will go and see... but has anyone had this before?

joanna
Could it be implantation Bleeding instead of Menses?
If it is implantation bleeding, it could means that you are going to be pregnant...
better check with gynae to play safe

-jOanna

joanna
Could it be implantation Bleeding instead of Menses?
If it is implantation bleeding, it could means that you are going to be pregnant...
better check with gynae to play safe
Implantation bleeding will last for 4days from wed til now and still bleeding :/ anemic alrdy for losing so much blood... Oh ya there are some clots in the blood...

Implantation bleeding will last for 4days from wed til now and still bleeding :/ anemic alrdy for losing so much blood... Oh ya there are some clots in the blood...
actually it really depend on each individual body constituent..
better to check with Gynae to play safe.... especially if there is clots in blood...

-jOanna

actually it really depend on each individual body constituent..
better to check with Gynae to play safe.... especially if there is clots in blood...
Is it ok to check with gynae when there's still bleeding? Or shd i wait til bleeding ends?

Mreow Mreow

If it's not alot like if using pantyliner is sufficient, then it's ok to visit gynae..

If u feel uncomfortable, then wait till it finishes? :)