Is it common to feel sick everyday?

leelian

oh i change my gynea to dr vincent lee at bishan clinic. cos im living there so more convenient for me :)
how about yours ?

leelian

haha, you will know the weeks during your next appointment!
hmm duno leh, i email her also no reply =X
but i heard she's at her in law's hse, under very good hands =)

Ivy Miao

Wa.... Good good!! At least someone looking after her..... I will b away to Redang the next few days. Won't reply u... :)

Just

dun worry, it could be because your body is very strong, so don't feel any symptoms. Those who miscarried are usually those with no symptoms at all. But well, there are also many 'sypmtomless' mothers who gave birth to healthy babies with ease. So I would say every woman's body is different. But if you suffered hell like me during pregnancy, rest well and be positive- a beautiful and healthy baby is growing inside you!

Ivy Miao

Leelian mummy, I'm baaaaack!! Well, Just mummy may be right. First son has not much sickness. Very very very mild ones. And I gave birth to him without epidural and fast! Istopped the An Tai Yao... Morning sickness not as bad as when I'm taking those medication twice a day. And I'm not that sleepy and tired easily.. Sudden decrease in all the fatigue and nauseaness after I stopped the medication, makes me so uneasy.

leelian

hello Ivy mummy,

enjoy ur redang trip? haha how i wish i can go for a holiday too :)
oh i am still taking my an tai yao, but instead of 2x per day, i took 1x per day after my dinner.
i am still having morning sickness during brushing teeth and bathing, bloatedness.
nausea comes and goes. i think i am still not bad.
this friday is my nx appt, very nervous!!!!

Ivy Miao

Yea....awesome trip!! U shld go for a short trip bfore bb comes out. I finished my medicine. That's why I stopped. Will see if doc wants me to continue tml. Yea... Brushing teeth and bathing still have that nauseaness feeling. Update u tml bout my check up! :D

Jesslyntey

hi everyone,

Im 6 weeks now, and i have no symptoms at all, no sore breast, no nausea, just that i go toilet more often and sometime i can feel stomach cramp. im a bit worry cause my previous pregnancy i have very strong symptoms started at week 4th ( but i mc when 9 weeks due to heartbeat stop). i know every pregnancy is different, may i know when usually when the symptoms will kick in?

xiaodaisy

hi everyone,

Im 6 weeks now, and i have no symptoms at all, no sore breast, no nausea, just that i go toilet more often and sometime i can feel stomach cramp. im a bit worry cause my previous pregnancy i have very strong symptoms started at week 4th ( but i mc when 9 weeks due to heartbeat stop). i know every pregnancy is different, may i know when usually when the symptoms will kick in?
sometimes for the whole 10mths , symptoms wont kick in too .. =)

Ivy Miao

hi everyone,

different pregnancy different sYmptoms. As long as u go for ur check up with gynae and they checked baby is good. Had ur first a ppt already?