Is it good or bad to send bb to playgroup @ 18 months?

Delynna

Hi Gem,

Sorry for the late reply.They charging $188/ term w $100 (refundable renewal fee). They ve bi-lingual & pure english classes. Agree that the timing a bit weird, cant do much stuffs due to they timing is from 2-3.30pm form weekend.

They teach phonics, sing songs, hands-on art & craft (sometime can be quite messy), rythms etc.. I suggest you go down there & check it ot.

Frankly speaking, i prefer the sunday class (Bi-lingual) due to chinese teacher make the effort to remember my bb's name.

growing up gifted at united sq timing all weird leh. i wanna send there too. how much they charging? able to share what they does there?

Gem2505

Hi Gem,

Sorry for the late reply.They charging $188/ term w $100 (refundable renewal fee). They ve bi-lingual & pure english classes. Agree that the timing a bit weird, cant do much stuffs due to they timing is from 2-3.30pm form weekend.

They teach phonics, sing songs, hands-on art & craft (sometime can be quite messy), rythms etc.. I suggest you go down there & check it ot.

Frankly speaking, i prefer the sunday class (Bi-lingual) due to chinese teacher make the effort to remember my bb's name.
icic. coz i work at novena area. so i thot those evening classes would be good. but the timing still cant match lor. weekeneds to travel all the way from home to here, quite troublesome. shall see how again. since she started infant care already. i guess she learn more stuff there compared to being at home. see how she improve over these few months and see how again. =)