Is it normal for 3 months old baby to keep crying?

April Fool mum

Hi! My bb is 3 months old and she keeps crying even when I carry her cuddle her n sing to her. Is it normal or do I hav to bring her to doctor?

I check that she is in comfortable clothing, no soiled diaper n fed every time she cry. I play soothing music still cry.

Any advice?

pehfam

my boy used to be like tat for a period too, usually in the afternoon due to the hot weather, wat we did was to turn on the aircon for a while to cool down the room then he is alright. Another round was when my mom came over to help out while my hubby is out for 2 weeks biz trip, that time he went on milk strike too! Did you try pacificer? I'm not a fan but will use it as a last resort....

Jasminekuek

Hi April fool mum, ur gal keep crying mayb due to colic or heartburn. U can feed her some gripe water, but if she still crying pls bring her to see PD mayb is due to heartburn. If u wan a good PD i can introduce u, my kids are all consult by him. He is a very kind doc.

April Fool mum

Hi pehfam! Thanks for sharing n I tried pacifier and she spit out after few try.
Hi Jasmine! Didn't know bb has heartburn too? Can giv me ur PD contact?

Jasminekuek

Dr Terrance Tan Hwa Min (clinic in Mt A) tel: 64785925. Book appt b4 gg as he got too many patients. How ur baby now? Got try out pacifier?

April Fool mum

Tried pacifier and my girl don't want to suck. Meanwhile am planning to bring her to see PD n hope things turn out well :) would like to enquire the cost of PD visit?

Jasminekuek

Tried pacifier and my girl don't want to suck. Meanwhile am planning to bring her to see PD n hope things turn out well :) would like to enquire the cost of PD visit?
If u go to mine doc, if would be $100-$300. It wil depent whether ur baby need to go thru any test or not. Ur may cal e clinic to check e consultation fee n as well as to book appt b4 going.
Btw wanna ask u, does ur baby cry after av feeding? Or if u wan, u may call me to explain her situation, see whether i can help. 90128989

Last edited:

April Fool mum

Hi Jasmine,

I let her take gripe water for a week and she seem to cry lesser and I massage her tummy n she fart :) I think her tummy has wind :)
Really appreciate your advice :)