Is it normal not feeling tired?

blackpiggy

I sleep less than 8 hours a day due to difficulty falling asleep at night but I do not feel tired during the day, so I didn't really rest or take naps. Is it normal? Or I'm unknowingly stressing my body?

Pamper

i guess it's fine.. when im preggy i feel tired more when i don do housework.. if i do then not so tired.. and that is when im in my 3rd trimester.. my 2nd trimester i don feel very tired also.. ^^ that's jus some luck that we had.. but i suppose even if u don feel tired also can take a rest like watch tv or such.. this is jus to prevent urself for feel the strain only in 3rd trimester.. jus in case.. ^^ take care..

hueychye79

I sleep less than 8 hours a day due to difficulty falling asleep at night but I do not feel tired during the day, so I didn't really rest or take naps. Is it normal? Or I'm unknowingly stressing my body?
Is it normal, just follow your body instruction.

If you tired, just take a nap..

When I am 20 weeks, I kena retrence due to downturn..

Stay at home nothing to do, keep watch tv, reading surf net and cooking.

Seldom take nap even I sleep at 1am.

Errrnn.... but I wake up at 10am..

lol... :shyxxx:

apollo

babe, diffe ppl hav diffe pregnancy experience. though most ppl have certain symptoms but there are some ppl who are free from those symptoms. my fren was free from ALL the preggy symtomps, sometimes she does feel tired but in our eyes, she was still very energetic, we said she is very lucky haha. since u're lucky too, not feeling tired, take this time to do ur thing. cos i'm sure when u enter 3rd tri, esp closer to ur EDD, u will feel tired and 'heavy' (tummy).. dun wry =)

blackpiggy

thanks all ! :)
I was actually feeling quite 'guilty' about not resting enough. And my hubby keep asking me to sleep at 10+pm every night, but I'm so wide awake in bed that I couldn't sleep until around 1+am and he will get angry if I don't get to bed early.

allycat

Your hubby cares and worry about u mah :D

Anyway, we usually have more energy in 2nd trimester as compared to 1st n 3rd trimesters. Dont worry too much and enjoy the moment.

thanks all ! :)
I was actually feeling quite 'guilty' about not resting enough. And my hubby keep asking me to sleep at 10+pm every night, but I'm so wide awake in bed that I couldn't sleep until around 1+am and he will get angry if I dont't get to bed early.
aiyo...so sweet of your hubby! i always sleep at 2-3 am but i wake up at 1pm :001_302: Been having interrupted slp though coz of weird dreams n nitemares:001_07: and also waking up at 6am sharp evy morning feeling really frustrated n filled w anxiety (feel like punching at someone to vent my anger).Not sure y im behaving this way.. can only fall back to slp 2 hrs later sigh...

If ur not wrking, perhaps u can catch up on your slp in the daytime:tlaugh:

blackpiggy

ya, I wake up more than once every night too, go toilet, hungry or for no obvious reason. quite frustrating since i'm working and I want myself to sleep more! (I have dark eye bags already!) I don't have weird dreams though...

I'm also feeling depressed lately...sometimes can watch something funny and laugh till tearing then don't know why end up crying.:err:

I hope my 3rd trimester not suddenly turn very very tired. keke...

Pamper

don force urself to do things that u cant.. if realy cant slp stay relax n do things that really can make u happier or at least better.. it's ok.. the more u get frustrated the more u feel depressed.. preggy woman tends to get emotional due to hormones inbalance...
me too.. abit of thing also can cry.. don say watch movie.. if i don get wat i wanna eat i also can cry.. but jus cry finish "jiu suan le"..

normally 3rd trimester will get more tired due to the weight gain of ur baby n such.. and the weight straining ur body.. so tummy heavier body weaker sure feel tired more.. still depends on individual thou.. prepare urself that u might get very very tired later part.. then if u don also no need guilty, it jus means that god has given u a lucky preggy trip.. ^^ got 1 thing gd sure got 1 thing bad.. don feel tired is gd.. but got dark eye bag is bad.. haha.. don worry.. cos everything will turn better after giving birth n after baby is settle.. ^^

ya, I wake up more than once every night too, go toilet, hungry or for no obvious reason. quite frustrating since i'm working and I want myself to sleep more! (I have dark eye bags already!) I dont't have weird dreams though...

I'm also feeling depressed lately...sometimes can watch something funny and laugh till tearing then dont't know why end up crying.:err:

I hope my 3rd trimester not suddenly turn very very tired. keke...
i also hv depression sometimes due to discomfort in my eyes.. so sad and worrisome, hope wont affect baby.. crying out sometimes will help abit thou' haa

Wiledna

I cant sleep well at nite too.. infact, i can lie on the bed from 10pm yet only to toss and turn till 12mn then i manage to fall asleep.
And i will surely wake up in the middle of the nite to go toilet, despite that i empty the bladder before i went to bed. :nah:

YungDad

Alpha Male
Ok it feels weird being the only guy here but anyways I'm really worried about my wife because she has not been able to fall asleep for close to a week now. Initially she started out being able to sleep at about 2-3am, she doesn't work so it doesn't matter since she gets up at about 1pm sometimes so it was alright but for the past week, she has been having problem sleeping. She can't fall asleep until maybe 5am-6am and then she will wake up a couple of hours (at most 3) later and not be able to fall back into sleep. She will then try to sleep again and she will be able to catch a little bit of it, maybe another 2 hours or so.

This has been happening for maybe 5 days already and just yesterday, she started feeling weak in her body and now, she feels nauseous after she eats. She is quite a big eater and has not have much nausea attacks since the second trimester but because of the deprived sleep thing, she is feeling nauseous when she eats.

Is this normal for her because I find it worrisome that initially she was able to sleep back then in the first trimester and the initial stages of the second trimester(she's about 5 months in now) and then take short naps in the afternoon but now, she would be able to stay up so late till even 5-6am. Thats really worries me because the gynae said that it should be 8 hours of sleep. I'm scared that this might not only affect the baby but also my wife.

Actually, I don't really know if her eating thing is nausea or heart burn because neither of us have heartburn experience but it is more inclined to be nauseousness as she keeps complaining about feeling like throwing up.

Can somebody explain this to me? I tried googling or yahooing pregnancy insomnia and it keeps giving me stuff like pregnant women being able to sleep better. That's crazy and worrisome for me so help me out some experienced moms please.

YungDad

Alpha Male
Oh hi thanks for the reply Black Piggy. Yeah, even though my wife can't seem to fall asleep all the time, she spends a lot of time on bed as she has backache and 'ass-aches' because the baby is pretty heavy. But she's not feeling weak and her bouts of nauesousness seem to be coming down, I hope it goes to none soon. But generally she seems to be getting better, I guess everything was cause of the pregnancy. Hope she gets better though cause she's more like suffering than basking in the enjoyment of being a pregnant lady lol