Is it normal not to feel pregnant?

diymummy

When you make the sketch book, if you can, try to photocopy out the B&W copy... Because it's printed on thermal paper. Over time, it will fade.

angelwendy

Is normal that u don't feel pregnant... when i was 8 weeks... i also don't feel the differents.... so not to worry ya.... just that sometime we tends to worry more... cause is the first baby.... not to worry.. just enjoy...:Dancing_wub:

to nsync su & diymummy:

thanks ladies. ok noted.
will photocopy the scans so that it won't fade and ya will try to make a pregnancy journal or some sort. in fact i have a journal which my cousin gave to me since she had an extra. now, that would come in handy :)

Is normal that you dont't feel pregnant... when i was 8 weeks... i also dont't feel the differents.... so not to worry ya.... just that sometime we tends to worry more... cause is the first baby.... not to worry.. just enjoy...:Dancing_wub:
hello angelwendy :) :)
ah. thanks for the assurance. ya lah. i worry myself silly! but now im so assured :) :)
will enjoy every single day :) thank u.

Hi all. I'm currently in my 8th week.

I'll be going for my scheduled check-up at the polyclinic on 30th dec. The question is, do you feel pregnant during this time?

I have not looked for a gynae yet as i'm still undecided and am waiting for the scans on 30th dec.

Sometimes I feel pregnant and sometimes I dont't and I worry myself sometimes. I'm scared of losing my baby (this is my first pregnancy).

Apart from the frequent urinating and bloatedness and giddiness, I can't feel anything in my womb yet. And i'm scaring myself silly right?!

I need your experiences ladies.. Thanks in advance.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st child too!! I'm doing my next follow up next tuesday at KKH.

I started to show signs of extreme craving at first, thn the frequent toilet visit and now is the afternoon/ evening sickness.

Just to share some of the peaks of being pregnant, my hubby actually makes the effort to wake up together with me and have breakfast together. The best part is, he even offered to do my chores around the house.

:Dancing_tongue:

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st child too!! I'm doing my next follow up next tuesday at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

I started to show signs of extreme craving at first, thn the frequent toilet visit and now is the afternoon/ evening sickness.

Just to share some of the peaks of being pregnant, my hubby actually makes the effort to wake up together with me and have breakfast together. The best part is, he even offered to do my chores around the house.

Hello!
congrats!!!

It's so good to hear that u'll be goin for ur check up next week. im so jealous! i have to wait till 30th! so sad.
im now having cravings! haha.. ah, for me the sickness is not so extreme and i can 'tahan' it :)

haha... oh yes! my husband helps ard the hse too and is more attentive. if being pregnant gives us these benefits, y not we enjoy it right :)

tell me how the check up went ok :) :)

PinkDiamonds

Actually it'll be good to see a gynae especially during ur 1st trimester, as baby may not be stable yet. If I am not wrong, last time I had to see the gynae every other week during my 1st trimester.

Besides morning sickness, I didn't feel pregnant until I was halfway into my 2nd tri.

Actually it'll be good to see a gynae especially during your 1st trimester, as baby may not be stable yet. If I am not wrong, last time I had to see the gynae every other week during my 1st trimester.

Besides morning sickness, I didn't feel pregnant until I was halfway into my 2nd tri.
Hello PinkDiamonds! Hmmm, really.. ok, i just discussed with the husband abt searching for a gynae.. and im down with two.. but still undecided.

really, hmmm.. i am now feeling the giddiness and the husband is having the cravings. lol

iwan2noe

Hi all. I'm currently in my 8th week.

I'll be going for my scheduled check-up at the polyclinic on 30th dec. The question is, do you feel pregnant during this time?

I have not looked for a gynae yet as i'm still undecided and am waiting for the scans on 30th dec.

Sometimes I feel pregnant and sometimes I dont't and I worry myself sometimes. I'm scared of losing my baby (this is my first pregnancy).

Apart from the frequent urinating and bloatedness and giddiness, I can't feel anything in my womb yet. And i'm scaring myself silly right?!

I need your experiences ladies.. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am also having my first back 8 mths back. I experienced the same experience as you. I didnt even suspect that I am pregnant until i experienced sudden strong giddy spells which I never in life experienced! The whole world seems to revolve around me ! hehe..then I also feel easily hungry.

The lucky thing about me is that I do not experience Morning sickness(MS) that's why it didnt occur to me that I am pregnant..you may also be the lucky mother to be who wont experience morning sickness..

Hope my experience help you cope better in your early stage of pregnancy :)
Wishing you a smooth and enjoyable journey in your pregnancy !

Take good care and eat & rest well! =)

Last edited:
Hi, I am also having my first back 8 mths back. I experienced the same experience as you. I didnt even suspect that I am pregnant until i experienced sudden strong giddy spells which I never in life experienced! The whole world seems to revolve around me ! hehe..then I also feel easily hungry.

The lucky thing about me is that I do not experience Morning sickness(MS) that's why it didnt occur to me that I am pregnant..you may also be the lucky mother to be who wont experience morning sickness..

Hope my experience help you cope better in your early stage of pregnancy :)
Wishing you a smooth and enjoyable journey in your pregnancy !

Take good care and eat & rest well! =)
Hello :) :) really :) hehe.. ya, i feel hungry now and then too.. but ya lah.. no MS yet :) im crossing my fingers hoping not to have it... :)

thanks for sharing!! i appreciate it alot :) thank u.. u take care too! :Dancing_wub:

eileenpxp

hihi..

i read this website : Pregnancy, Baby, Baby Names, Parenting and Family Resources — BabyZone.com for both my pregnancies..u can find out week by week your baby's growth and development/ how you should be feeling by keying in the number of weeks you are pregnant...

Do explore the beautiful journey as you progress to become a mummy!

Dont worry unduly....
for both my pregnancies: i shut myself away from books/ TV programmes which depicts pregnancies complications/ child abnormalities as I wanted to stay optimistic..believe me...pregnant ladies' mood will impact the character/ development of your baby...SO STAY JOVIAL!:we2Randy-git:

eileenpxp

hihi..

i read this website : Pregnancy, Baby, Baby Names, Parenting and Family Resources — BabyZone.com for both my pregnancies..you can find out week by week your baby's growth and development/ how you should be feeling by keying in the number of weeks you are pregnant...

Do explore the beautiful journey as you progress to become a mummy!

Dont worry unduly....
for both my pregnancies: i shut myself away from books/ TV programmes which depicts pregnancies complications/ child abnormalities as I wanted to stay optimistic..believe me...pregnant ladies' mood will impact the character/ development of your baby...SO STAY JOVIAL!:we2Randy-git:
Hi Eileen, thanks for the website. it's very useful! so many things to read :) hehehe..
i'm staying cheerful and bubbly nowdays.. don't want to think too much and dampen my spirits!! haha :) thanks!!!!! :Dancing_wub:

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st child too!! I'm doing my next follow up next tuesday at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

I had to reschedule my follow up at KKH. Sob..

Due to some work meeting thing thing. Going on 22nd Dec instead.

Sadden~

Hi dancing sparks,

Congrats for going to be a mum soon and for being so blessed not have MS (yet at least)! :)

I got horrible MS since week 6, definitely know something's going 'wrong' with my body, getting disgusted at sight of food (can you imagine) and nausea and what have you..I still have this horrid sand taste in my dry mouth even though I am in my 8th month now :embarrassed:

So relax and don't worry unnecessarily..you have a ride ahead of you. Find out as much info as you can from websites and speaking with experienced mums! :tlaugh:

Best of luck and cheers!

Hi dancing sparks,

Congrats for going to be a mum soon and for being so blessed not have MS (yet at least)! :)

I got horrible MS since week 6, definitely know something's going 'wrong' with my body, getting disgusted at sight of food (can you imagine) and nausea and what have you..I still have this horrid sand taste in my dry mouth even though I am in my 8th month now :embarrassed:

So relax and dont't worry unnecessarily..you have a ride ahead of you. Find out as much info as you can from websites and speaking with experienced mums! :tlaugh:

Best of luck and cheers!
Hello Koala Mummy :) :) Thanks alot.
Haha.. Well, today i feel like vomitting, but I can't. And I did the gagging sound and nothing came you. You know. that kind of feeling. and I'm very very very tired and sleepy. Haha.

haha.. disgusted by the mere sight of food. then u had to force urself to eat?
aiyoh.. nvm, u hv another month to go! jiayo!!! :) :)

Hello Koala Mummy :) :) Thanks alot.
Haha.. Well, today i feel like vomitting, but I can't. And I did the gagging sound and nothing came you. You know. that kind of feeling. and I'm very very very tired and sleepy. Haha.

haha.. disgusted by the mere sight of food. then you had to force yourself to eat?
aiyoh.. nvm, you have another month to go! jiayo!!! :) :)

My afternoon sickness just turned into a whole day sickness.. hehehe..

Plus the tired and light headed feeling kinda got worst. Tried changing my appt to today, but they told me that they are fully booked out.. Sob sob. Have to wait till next tues!!

My afternoon sickness just turned into a whole day sickness.. hehehe..

Plus the tired and light headed feeling kinda got worst. Tried changing my appt to today, but they told me that they are fully booked out.. Sob sob. Have to wait till next tues!!
Really ah! did u had the sour plums? it'll help u noe :)

aiyah... fully booked! never mind. hang in there! :)
22nd is 5 more days.. u can do it...