is it possible for private gynae to deliver at kkh

asl_6886

jus wondering whether is it possible? my edd will be march 09 but i wish to deliver my baby at kkh..because my gynae never stated kkh as one of the hospital.. i noe some ppl will rather deliver at private hosp..so any ideas? dun wan to ask the gynae cos very paiseh hehehe

but i think some gynaes DO NOT deliver at kkh...best is to ask the gynae.

i have read and heard before about gynaes having arrangements with certain hosp only...

asl_6886

why like that? wasnt hospital all the same?? we still have to pay at the end of the day whether its private or govt.. my gynae already told me he only deliver at mt.a ,east shore,gleneagles or tmc..so i have to change to a new gynae then?

adlinzul

why like that? wasnt hospital all the same?? we still have to pay at the end of the day whether its private or govt.. my gynae already told me he only deliver at mt.a ,east shore,gleneagles or tmc..so i have to change to a new gynae then?
yalor if we take private gyane so pte hospitallah........ wonder why rite??? so u changed ur gynae uh?? can meh??

asl_6886

yalor if we take private gyane so pte hospitallah........ wonder why rite??? so u changed ur gynae uh?? can meh??
but i like the gynae...very patient..although he's a guy.. my mum say i'm very weird..duh..haven made up my mind.. still consider.. if worse to worse then no choice lor..just go with the flow... hehehe

asl_6886

asl_6886, just curious, why do you wish to deliver at KKH?
sorry 4 the late respond,the 1st one i gave birth at kkh... service damn terrible so i thought the second one i want a change.. then suddenly have the thought of having 'KKH BORN BABIES FAMILY'.. hahaha since my hubby and i also from kkh...so i dun want my second one to be the strange one...

asl_6886

Hi,

Can share a bit more about your bad experience at KKH?
not tryin to complain but somehow i feel that those who work for govt hospital dun really show gd service..not askin to treat me like a queen but appropriate service is greatly appreciate...4 yrs back got this one nurse purposely knock me with her file bcos she dun like ppl to fall asleep while in labour... for heaven sake i only close my eyes for a few seconds... not sure y she do dat... then when i ask nurse to help me to go the bathroom,got to wait till she finish talking wit her colleague then the nurse help me... i can start a whole list of complain but then a few of them are good to me... got this midwife who also help me during the labor come to my ward just to show me how to breastfeed my baby..got 1 nurse give me extra blanket even though i dun ask for one when she sees i feeling cold...