Is it possible?

Qookie

Yes! I've heard of people having their menses like 4 times a year and successfully have babies!

Mine isn't very regular too. I guess that just means it's harder to estimate your fertile period.

Melancholy

Yes! I've heard of people having their menses like 4 times a year and successfully have babies!

Mine isn't very regular too. I guess that just means it's harder to estimate your fertile period.
My menses was always normal all the way till i gave birth to my son. It only started to be irregular from February this year :(

Alisa

Actually i've been having some discharge but is transparent type
yr discharge last how many days? usually you will see this discharge around 7 days after yr menses is cleared and ovulation sometimes can lasted for 2-3 days in some ppl.

Melancholy

yr discharge last how many days? usually you will see this discharge around 7 days after yr menses is cleared and ovulation sometimes can lasted for 2-3 days in some ppl.
I think it's been 3 days and i'm still having it. My menses have not come yet. Supposed to come on 28th of April, tested but i gotten negative.

samyip

Hi, I am a mother of 2 & know of a way to conceive as I seen others benefit from it. I hope to help as I am a mother myself & know the stress in all this.
Do contact me at 9339-3688 for more information. I hope to help you : )

ajcy

Yes is possible! If you're ttc, don't give up, to share good news, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and had irregular periods..

quincy1986

how old is your son now? :)
do u still use opk?
before u r tested positive on your opk, u can do exercises for a healthier body. but do not do on the days u have af.
have u start seeing gynae all over again?
and take folic acid and multi vitamins.

Melancholy

Hi all mummies, today my menses have been late for 6 days and i tested with 2 strips and 1 clear blue kit in the afternoon. All showed positive. Was wondering if any of it could go wrong? Cause previously my menses was late for 2 weeks and when i test it was neg.