Is it real??? Or just a false hope???

Have you gone for any body checks? your hubby? I tried for 4 years.. decided to take out my cysts and then found Endometriosis. Then after that, kept trying and was pregnant...
Not yet, because we thought we both should be ok, as we didn't have problem conceiving first one. You think I should do check up? I just did basic check and pap smear at gynae only.

We were actually hoping for 2 year gap so we started trying for no. 2 some time after our girl turned 1. She's almost 18 months old now... :(

Is it possible to 'lose' your fertility? I'm 35 this year so I really hope can conceive soon. Then can still have time to take a break and maybe consider 3rd one. But for now, seems so difficult to get no. 2!

Hi mummies,
As waiting two week for the next ultrascan was too long for me so I went to my GP today to do a blood test for HCG level. Results coming out on monday or Tuesday, I'm keeping my fingers crossed n hoping for good news that my HCG level is high. Currently, having sore busts, always tired n sleepy, hungry easily, feel thirsty often n very bloated abdomen. Will update you all on the results soon. Pray for me.

Baby Dust to all trying to concieve mummies!!!
Hi, hope your results are positive! Your description sound like it is! I remember when I was pregnant, I was always so tired in first trimester. Felt bloated, have to pee alot more often, and tastebuds also changed.

Hope to hear your good news. Fingers crossed for you!

Hi babybubbles,

Yup I feel tired easily n pee alot too.. My tastebud definitely changed, now only like sour, spicy n salty food n especially like to eat meat hehehe.. I also hope everything go well for me. Will keep you all updated. : )

joeybeadz

Not yet, because we thought we both should be ok, as we didn't have problem conceiving first one. You think I should do check up? I just did basic check and pap smear at gynae only.

We were actually hoping for 2 year gap so we started trying for no. 2 some time after our girl turned 1. She's almost 18 months old now... :(

Is it possible to 'lose' your fertility? I'm 35 this year so I really hope can conceive soon. Then can still have time to take a break and maybe consider 3rd one. But for now, seems so difficult to get no. 2!
I know.. age is catching up.. we are thinking to try no 2 when she turned 1 as I had a c-section. Basic check and pap smear not fertility check... so u shd go for specific tests.

I also want to have 3 children, since that is the max I can have since I had c-section.. hmm.. Yes.. it is possible to lose fertility.. or should I say decrease over age..

Hi mummies, my blood test for HCG is out it's more than 1200mIU/ml which means it's positive. I'm so happy as blood test confirm it all. Now I just look forward to seeing my precious little heartbeat in the next scan. will keep all updated on my progress. : ).

~Praise God~~

kurniya

Hi mummies, my blood test for HCG is out it's more than 1200mIU/ml which means it's positive. I'm so happy as blood test confirm it all. Now I just look forward to seeing my precious little heartbeat in the next scan. will keep all updated on my progress. : ).

~Praise God~~
Congrats dear so happy for you.. praying for mine to happen soon though it will be my 2nd one after 8 yrs.. take care..

~Praise God~~
Congratulation! Must take good good care ok!? ^_^

Last edited:

joeybeadz

Hi Joeybeadz,

Can you advise whAt food I cannot eat now n what else to watch out for? Thank you.
hmm.. thats a good question cos I forgot most of them.. but nonetheless, broadly:

Raw and uncooked food - sashimi, oyster, beef (half cook)
Half boiled egg
Fried stuff (can eat but not a lot)
cut down on caffeine and cold drinks
those "cold" food... eg pineapple, green beans, cannot remember the rest

most importantly, eat moderately, fruits, vege, milk, soyabean (if cannot drink milk)

prepared to have some biscuits or light snacks within your reach during office hours.. u will be hungry all the time esp during the first trimester!

I know.. age is catching up.. we are thinking to try no 2 when she turned 1 as I had a c-section. Basic check and pap smear not fertility check... so you should go for specific tests.

I also want to have 3 children, since that is the max I can have since I had c-section.. hmm.. Yes.. it is possible to lose fertility.. or should I say decrease over age..
Thanks joeybeadz. Hmm ok next time I see gynae, I shall ask him about fertility check.

I am also planning to see TCM doctor as he is quite famous for helping couples who trying to conceive. My family and relatives have been going to him for normal herbs for cough, flu etc over many years so I feel quite safe going to him. Only problem is now he doesn't seem to open shop regularly. Heard from my aunty that he's busy with grandchildren. Hope I can see him soon.

~Praise God~~
Congrats marchbear! Very happy for you! Take good care of your health and get enough rest. Some light exercise is also good,e.g. take walks, go for swim.

Congrats marchbear! Very happy for you! Take good care of your health and get enough rest. Some light exercise is also good,e.g. take walks, go for swim.
Hi Babybubbles, thank you. You mean I can go swimming in first trimester? I am only 5weeks, can go swim? Before pregnant I have been going swimming once a week. now alot of ppl ask me dun swim in first trimester. : (