Is it really necessary to get confinement nanny

S

str@wb3rry's

Hi all,

I'm having my no.2 kid and edd is Jan 16. Was thinking of getting a confinement nanny but is it really needed if there a maid at home to help. Well, the first kid my mother in law help me out but there some conflicts was'nt so keen to get her to help me out again. As for getting confinement nanny it be quite expensive during CNY period. Quite confuse now as i'm worry that i wont be able to cope when baby is here. Wonder anyone out there has just the maid to help and everything fine. Like the maid help to cook confinement food and bath your baby? Pls advise...

:wong29::shyxxx:

pokemon97

when i delivered my 2nd boy, i didn't hire CL. My sil is staying with us so her maid help me to cook confinement food. As for bathing for baby, i do it myself cos i'm worried they dunno how to handle my baby properly.

f222

i think u need at least one ppl to help u...
if u don't want to get a confinement nanny

shopaholic

Does your maid know how to prepare confinement food? If not, maybe you can consider tingkat for confinement food, they deliver for both lunch and dinner. Not cheap, of cos, but I guess it shd be still cheaper than getting CL.

And is your maid willing to help with night feeds? I know some maids expect a full night rest after a day's work, so they may not be able to help with night feeds. I went through confinement with my MIL helping me but for night feeds, we struggled it ourselves. I find that very tiring, esp for hubby as he had to work the next day. As for myself, I regretted not resting enough during my confinement. I shd hv engaged a CL.

S

str@wb3rry's

Hi, sorry for the late reply didn't log in for quite some time hehe. Thanks all for ur advise. I guess i better get someone who knows how to do it to help. Although my maid agree to help me but never know when the time comes everything dunno how to do think it more worst. HAve a great day ladies. TC

meltingpot

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]I am doing a survey on Pre- & Post Pregnancy. Would you be kind to do this quick and easy survey online.

Click Here to take survey

THANK YOU!! We hope to help you and your baby through pregnancy in the future. =)
[/FONT]