Is it Rheumatism?? Or joint pain??

xicloudix

My grandma has this pain once in a while, around hip area, some times until knee area....

She has been taking calcium from doctor....

Has been asking her to go see doc, but she say, "ai ya nvm, few days will recoveR, its Rheumatism, all old ppl have one lah"

thinking of buying supplements for her, wonder what to buy, any suggesstion???

Is the seven seas joint care useful for her??? there are many types, which type is most suitable???

Domique

Calcium make bones stronger...

she should also take glucosamine... it helps to repair the joints and soft bone.... as we age, due to wear and tear, our soft bones gets thinner and thus joints will pain.... so need to take glucosamine too...

:)

My grandma has this pain once in a while, around hip area, some times until knee area....

Has been asking her to go see doc, but she say, "ai ya nvm, few days will recoveR, its Rheumatism, all old ppl have one "

Is the seven seas joint care useful for her??? there are many types, which type is most suitable???

SCartoon

Alpha Male
besides calcium and glucosamine, Iwould like to add Omega 3, it helps to reduce the inflammation at the joint too. These are the 3 i also recommend to my elderly frenz

kyuden21

Hi there,

Not sure if you have heard something like the healthcloth, Teviron. It actually contains negatives ions which can helps us in

purifies the blood by regulating pH balance
rejuvenates cells
enhances immune system
regulates autonomic nerves
Decrease aches and pains

One of my friend have been wearing the negative ion socks for 2 months in assisting her to relieve the pain in her feet which she have been experiencing for years due to rheumatoid arthritis. So far so good.

If you are are interested to know more can drop me an email at [EMAIL="chanelblossom_21@hotmail.com"]chanelblossom_21@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] and i would love to tell you more.

hmm. not sure if it will help but maybe you can try and get your grandmother a bottle of the waist tonic? can help relieve backaches and improves blood circulation.

or maybe bring her to see a chinese physician and get some prescriptions for tonics?

elyza

Has been asking her to go see doc, but she say, "ai ya nvm, few days will recoveR, its Rheumatism, all old ppl have one "

Think your grandma could try the medicine grade royal jelly plus from Life Elixir Australia from www.extremewellnessgroup.com it has 6 % 10-HDAactive ingredient compared only 2% for Guardian and watson brands. Some brand do not have 10-HDA in their label.

Ange

Perhaps can let her try colostrum?I have this problems in the past, although i am not that old right now. But due to we are women, we tend to lose 2% of bone mass every year.. Hence need to take better care of ourselves.But right now, i does not have this problems anymore

hmm. other than the waist tonic that i mention earlier.

have you tried getting your grandmother some medical oil too? i know it's not a health supplement but i heard of people using that to rub when they are feeling joint pains.

it's still best to consider taking her to the chinese physician. older people believes in chinese medication more.

weightp

Alpha Male
The term "rheumatism" is still used in colloquial speech and historical contexts, but is no longer frequently used in medical or technical literature; there is no longer any recognized disorder simply called "rheumatism." Some countries use the word rheumatism to describe fibromyalgia syndrome. The traditional term covers such a range of different problems that to ascribe symptoms to "rheumatism" is not to say very much. Nevertheless, sources dealing with rheumatism tend to focus on arthritis.

Arthritis develope due to wear and tear of the bone. The bone will start to inflame around joint area because of the friction develope between rubbing of bone.

Glucosamine may help to prevent cartilage degeneration and treat arthritis. Fish oil is oil derived from the tissue of oily fish. It is recommendedfor a healthy diet because it contains the omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid(EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid(DHA), precursors to eicosanoids that reduce inflammation throughout the body.

cesarvaldez

I understand your concern for your grandma's hip and knee pain. While supplements like Seven Seas Joint Care can be beneficial, it's crucial to consult Dr. Leong Keng Hong for professional advice. His expertise in orthopedics can help determine the most suitable supplements based on her specific condition. Don't hesitate to seek his guidance for a comprehensive approach to her joint health, ensuring the best possible care and relief for your grandma.