Is it too late for Jamu massage?

Jeraldine

I delivered on 31st July. Because it was a planned C-Sect, the doctor advised against Jamu massage.

Now, 6 weeks after delivery, I was wondering if it's still effective if I were to engage the massage lady.

I'm still 5 kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight!

Anyone tried massaging only 1.5 months to 2 months after delivery? Cuz I understand that the earlier you start the more effective it will be!

Alisa

i also have c-sec, i only massage after 1 full mth, still very effective but of course after the 7 days... tummy come out again...

Jeraldine

Oojo: I gained 18kg! I was reading the form some lost to their pre pregnancy weight in just a month. I was about 49kg pre pregnancy. Now still 54 to 55kg. Has been stagnant for the last 1 month. Probably age and genes plays a role too. I'm 27 this yr. did u try the jamu massage? I'm not sure if it's too late now.

i went after 7weeks, was advise to go later . because the c-section is a deep cut, better to let it heal longer.

i was told not to drag more than 2 months.

Oojo

Jeraldine: I gained 20.. Was 50 before pregnancy.. Always slim.. :( now at 60.. Same like u stagnant at that!! I did jamu massage for a week.. But thinking to continue to loose flab on tummy.. I hv weight around tummy n thighs ..

Jolinanntan: pls pm me the contact details also.. Don't think earlier one was effective!

Jeraldine

Oojo / Vanice: my friend recommended me her massage lady. I called her earlier. I told her i delivered 6 weeks ago and ask her if it's going to be as effective. She say its not going to be very effective and I may not see slimming results cuz the interval is too long. But she said it will help with detox and water retention. Because she was honest and not insist that it will be effective, I'm going to try her tomorrow. Her rates is $480 for 7 days.. It's on the ex side.

zaclin29

After yr massage sessions have ended, you need to continue wear a binder or corset daily to flatten yr tummy. Otherwise yr tummy will come out again.

zaclin29

Zaclin29: thanks for the reply! any idea how long we need to wear the binder for?
U shld wear it 10hrs at least per day and wear it until u are satisfied with ur tummy...
Must apply slimming cream on tummy for faster result...
I have frens who wore it for 4-6 mths...