Is it true to find out after 2 weeks?

SunShine07

Hi there,

My friend told me that if conceived within 2 weeks, u will be able to feel nausea, heartburn or bit bloated?

anyone had this experiences? Because i think you can only take the pregnacy test only after about 6 weeks of the date u conceived right?

1568mummy

first of all, I didn't get all those symptoms till 1 month later... different people react differently to pregnancy. For my 2nd child, I had NONE of that! so it all depends.

There are pregnancy kits in the market which can 'verify' 1 week after you have conceived, don't need to wait until 6 weeks lah...:tlaugh: you can get them from Watsons or Guardian.

veronica

hmm...I also thought must wait till ur next menses is due then can do home kit test.

Do you mean can start testing before menses due?

CanCanMum

Hi there,

My friend told me that if conceived within 2 weeks, u will be able to feel nausea, heartburn or bit bloated?

anyone had this experiences? Because i think you can only take the pregnacy test only after about 6 weeks of the date u conceived right?
NOpe. Bloated maybe yes but norm morning sickness only slightly later.

Preg kit can detect after 2 weeks le....

are u asking for a friend or yourself???

SunShine07

NOpe. Bloated maybe yes but norm morning sickness only slightly later.

Preg kit can detect after 2 weeks le....

are u asking for a friend or yourself???
asking this for myself loh:embarrassed:.....i am scare leh, not ready to have a second one:nah:.....even though they say that it is good to have one soon so that my son have companion....

I have a bit bloated and got the uneasy feeling (not nausea) but like the tummy got some kindof pain....a bit contraction kind....aiyah dun know how to explain leh...

scare leh........

CanCanMum

maybe its ovulation? tat happens around 14 days after our menstrual period???

errmmm... if really kenna, no choice lor....have to give birth oso wad. Its good oso coz ur son will have a companion. But i am not sure mentally are u prepared? Coz esp yr hb has just let u down....but has he changed for the beta?

On the other hand its oso a good sign tat u have started being intimate with each other again....on one hand i am happy for u but on the other i am just worried whether yr wound has healed....u get wad i mean?

U can get those pregnancy kit to test 1st....but meanwhile i dink it shouldnt be unless u did not take any birth control???

Or u might wan to wait till ur next menstruation date? If still missed den u take tat preg kit...

For me at tat time i dun even know tat i m preg until 8 weeks....

1568mummy

Yes girl. after you and your hubby 'did it', you can go buy those kit that states 'can test in one week' (something like that) one week later lor...:tlaugh:

hmm...I also thought must wait till ur next menses is due then can do home kit test.

Do you mean can start testing before menses due?

SunShine07

okie...acutally me and my hubby ok lah.....because i know that he is just 'blur' at that moment loh....i dun really feel anything at all now. Mainly because i know he didn't slept with that woman loh. (which i tot he did) so, not so bad. He is now doing well, playing with my son treat me not so bad now loh. Eveything i want, he give me :)

veronica

Yes girl. after you and your hubby 'did it', you can go buy those kit that states 'can test in one week' (something like that) one week later lor...:tlaugh:
Oh..i didnt know that..u mean any brand tesk kit will do? Cos i remember they used to say you wont see the line (if u are preggy) even you test before menses due...

CanCanMum

okie...acutally me and my hubby ok lah.....because i know that he is just 'blur' at that moment loh....i dun really feel anything at all now. Mainly because i know he didn't slept with that woman loh. (which i tot he did) so, not so bad. He is now doing well, playing with my son treat me not so bad now loh. Eveything i want, he give me :)
GOod to hear that.

Gumbade!:Dancing_tongue:

1568mummy

Oh..i didnt know that..u mean any brand tesk kit will do? Cos i remember they used to say you wont see the line (if u are preggy) even you test before menses due...
Certain brands only. Need to READ the words on the box cover.... look out for words like "a week", "can be used as soon as..." something of that sort.... my last test was done 4years ago and at that time there were 2 brands, now, I think there should be more liao bah..... *wink*