Is my waterbag burst???

joeyz

I was sleeping halfway when i noticed i need to pee, while on my way to toilet, i cant control my bladder and it keep flowing out. After i've pee and went back to bed, it keep continuing to flow out. I cannot control it.

The thing is i dont experience any pain at all, is my waterbag burst or was it just my bladder loose?

Porukadotzu

R u in your full term?

any other discharge like a mucus dropping out ?

before you have the "leaking" r u having any continous contraction today?

if all yes then you better go fast to hospital...might be your waterbag.

joeyz

are you in your full term?

any other discharge like a mucus dropping out ?

before you have the "leaking" are you having any continous contraction today?

if all yes then you better go fast to hospital...might be your waterbag.
Well, i didnt hv any contraction which is why i am puzzled whether am i having a weak bladder twds the full term or waterbag burst. Thank god i listen to my hubby to go hospital. My waterbag indeed burst, check into hospital at 7am and gave birth at 12.52pm to a healthy bouncing baby BOY weights at 3.505kg w/o epi. Now my bottom aching after lying too long on the bed. :p

lonerjas

I was sleeping halfway when i noticed i need to pee, while on my way to toilet, i cant control my bladder and it keep flowing out. After i've pee and went back to bed, it keep continuing to flow out. I cannot control it.

The thing is i dont experience any pain at all, is my waterbag burst or was it just my bladder loose?

lol u very cute... actually can feel de whether the water is out from urinart tract or vagina.... if is water bag, the gush is cant control de

joeyz

lol you very cute... actually can feel whether the water is out from urinart tract or vagina.... if is water bag, the gush is cant control
yalor, abit sotong for me leh. I guess prob i thought cud it be i've weak bladder that i cannot control my urine. hahaa... i've a frd who told me she couldnt control her bladder when she is abt 36wks and jus pee on her bed. tat's why i am puzzled is it waterbag burst or weak bladder. hehee..:p