Is pedicure hygenic?

briskcross

Just went for my first pedicure. Feels good, but as I watched the ladies work on my and other people's feet I started wondering.........they use the same "equipment" on all customers without sterilising right, so if someone comes in with fungus on the feet, isn't there a possibility of passing that to other customers?

tobe3viL

Just went for my first pedicure. Feels good, but as I watched the ladies work on my and other people's feet I started wondering.........they use the same "equipment" on all customers without sterilising right, so if someone comes in with fungus on the feet, isn't there a possibility of passing that to other customers?
tis is the issue i concern the most ... therefore i jus do express pedi .. :001_302:

badtzzz

i see them spraying sterilizer solution on those tools...nt as clean as your personal nail clipper or other tools though...

badtzzz

oh..ok...hahaha...will go after i give birth..need to go for a body massage as well..super tired w a big tummy...

badtzzz

hahhaha..i tried body wellness before @ pan pacific..nt bad...as i was attract to the swimming pool and the gym they hve...so far hvent tried other places before..hehhe...

see gt any free trial or trial at a special price then will go n try...

January84

i see them spraying sterilizer solution on those tools...nt as clean as your personal nail clipper or other tools though...

can try home salon, they will sterlized and named the pack under your name. .. it will be your personal use....

January84

hahhaha..i tried body wellness before @ pan pacific..nt bad...as i was attract to the swimming pool and the gym they hve...so far hvent tried other places before..hehhe...

see gt any free trial or trial at a special price then will go n try...

ex anot huh? need to sign package?

badtzzz

i use my dbs card for the promotion for like $38 for one trial swedish massage...

u can sign package if you want to...but i think is ard 800 plus for like 10 sessions or what..anyway, i can't rem..cos the last time i went is b4 i gt pregnant...

tobe3viL

i use my dbs card for the promotion for like $38 for one trial swedish massage...

u can sign package if you want to...but i think is ard 800 plus for like 10 sessions or what..anyway, i can't rem..cos the last time i went is b4 i gt pregnant...
wah .... 800plus for 10 sessions ... means 1 session is abt $80. quite ex leh ... .. :elvis: