Is there a chance that i manage to get Child's custody right?

cony123

Currently I'm living with the father's son at his parent's house but I wish to go separate with him as he doesn't wish to marry me and is abusing me which I had enough. Is over my limit and I really wish to have the right for the child. Went to counselling to seek for help and was told that he is totally abusing me - Dating abuse (Emotional, Psychological, Physical abuse and overpower), he is jobless too and always threaten to me that he will fight the child custody with me during his bad days no matter how much money it cost. I'm afraid and is actually looking for lawyer in advanced. Can anyone advise me? He is allowing me stay at his parent's house is coz there is no one to look after the child as he does not know how to. That's why he was like pleasing me to stay on as he does not want the child to have only one parent which is rubbish.

I feel sad that the child might not have the whole family but enough is enough! I can be alone without him. So to all the single mummy's out there. what is the chances that I will get the custody right?

You have only a child and if you are a working mum, you have the custody of ur child. You should go for police help and charge him in Court. Mostly have one child, will only for mother but depends on circumstances. If you want to know more, msg me at 84844351. My separated beast also abused me. So I taught him a lesson forbidding him to come and abuse me. God bless u and take care