Is third party reason enough to file a divorce?

Ting

yah, i hv my dd,it's good enuf...n as long as u can earn money to support u n ya bb, NO ONE will dare say anything....n no need to worry cant find another bf..hehehe

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
To me, it's not about forgiving or forgetting. It's about a matter of choice. About how she wants to live on at that time and how i want to live on. If both of us agree that being together is still ultimately what we want, then it's a fresh new day again.
Hi Newbie.. mayb i ask u a simple qn, just give me a simple ans ok.. haha

If u r caught having affairs, 1) will u apologise and ask ur wife for forgiveness, or 2) u tell her wat u told us as above..

Just choose 1 or 2 please.
Cheers!!

Jasmine

Are you going to give another chance? why & why not?
NONO for me. If DH had an affair that means there's no-more trust between us, so i dont see the point of staying together as a couple.

Once bitten, twice shy .. I often tell DH too, think hard before having an affair cos once it happen that means no turning back.

Ting

hmmmm, but if our dh really hv affairs outside, we also ought to think abt ourselves if we had been a good wife....

mae

Exactly ting...we might question ourselves what shortcomings di we have to our husband or what made our dh unhappy about us.

Ting

yes mae, maybe we oso neglect them emotionally n physically lor..tts y they go out n look for other women...anyway, just wanna ask u mummies, IF ya dh hv an affair outside but is a only love no sex kind, wud u consider a divorce oso?

xiaodaisy

if hubby willing to change i don see why not giving him a chance n also out family a chance for it but once a glass is broken n mended back e scars will forever be dere.. altho mouth say forgive but deep in e heart u will always feel hurt wenever u tink of it...

for this moment i can say that i'll leave him but if it really happens i dnt knw wat to do..i pray that it will not happen to me..i love my hubby dearly and i expect him to feel the same..that's the reason y we got married..if he still tink of hanky panky then might as well dont get married as it will affect our children...