is this contraction?

somehow my thread didnt appear. think i cut short.

my EDD is 9th october. middle of the mth i went to check up, the gynae says im 32weeks instead of 36weeks. i got confused but i didnt go ask. zzz until i left the room, i went back in, the doctor already left for lunch. previous check up 3weeks b4 this. the female gynae told me im 33weeks already. so how can i be 32weeks!? and she says my girl's head already turning down. so now im 37 weeks right!!???

recently keep having this cracking like feeling in my tummy, feels like i wanna shit or gastric pain. but everytime go toilet cannot shit one. and it worsens when im lying down. but this few days sitting up oso got this feeling. omg. isit contraction??? im a 1st time mum to be. i really worry when baby time to come i dunno! omg mummies pls help! :shyxxx:

angelwendy

my EDD is 9th october. middle of the month i went to check up, the gynae says im 32weeks instead of 36weeks. i got confused but i didnt go ask. zzz until i left the room, i went back in, the doctor already left for lunch. previous check up 3weeks before this. the female gynae told me im 33weeks already. so how can i be 32weeks!? and she says my girl's head already turning down. so now im 37 weeks right!!???

recently keep having this cracking like feeling in my tummy, feels like i wanna shit or gastric pain. but everytime go toilet cannot shit one. and it worsens when im lying down. but this few days sitting up also got this feeling. omg. isit contraction??? im a 1st time mum to be. i really worry when baby time to come i dont know! omg mummies pls help! :shyxxx:
Hmm.. i feel that is better that u go see another gynae about this to confirm on which u r in now... because get confuse about how far ur preggy.. is very danger..because u don't know what to expect... & also my dear... if u r having contraction.. u will sure know it.. because the pain is much more than BH... so u sure won't miss it... sometime can be gastic or heartburn.. maybe u wanna see another gynae to confirm.. more safe...

sunburst

I think you should call up the gynae clinic to confirm again on your EDD... I've heard of EDD shifting about a week but never so much difference!

When contractions come you will definately know coz it will be at regular intervals... initially may be like an hour apart for less than a minute, when the intervals get shorter & duration longer & more intense pain... that is contractions. When you are about 10mins apart that would be a good time to go to the labour ward. But of course if waterbag bursts or there are signs of bleeding... immediately go to the hospital.

Thanks. I will call up kkh tmr morning. Today keep gt this stomach crwcky feeling!! But I think it's not contraction. Ahhz.. Can't wait for her to be out soon!! :wong19:

apollo

my EDD is 9th october. middle of the month i went to check up, the gynae says im 32weeks instead of 36weeks. i got confused but i didnt go ask. zzz until i left the room, i went back in, the doctor already left for lunch. previous check up 3weeks before this. the female gynae told me im 33weeks already. so how can i be 32weeks!? and she says my girl's head already turning down. so now im 37 weeks right!!???

recently keep having this cracking like feeling in my tummy, feels like i wanna shit or gastric pain. but everytime go toilet cannot shit one. and it worsens when im lying down. but this few days sitting up also got this feeling. omg. isit contraction??? im a 1st time mum to be. i really worry when baby time to come i dont know! omg mummies pls help! :shyxxx:
if ur edd is 9 oct, den u shd be 37 week! did u go to KKH subsidies clinic? if so, i think u better change to those non-subsidies which will hav a better and more experience gynae to see u. though abit more ex but definitely can ans simple qns lik when is ur edd etc..

if the pain is unbearable, pls contact ur gynae or the hospital!

angelwendy

Thanks. I will call up Kandang Kerbau Hospital tomorrow morning. Today keep gt this stomach crwcky feeling!! But I think it's not contraction. Ahhz.. Can't wait for her to be out soon!! :wong19:

Sometime can be mild contraction... but still.. is better to go check it out... even it is false alarm.. is still ok... :tlaugh:

cyndear

hi mummies,

i am having cramps at belly area under rig cage since 2 days ago.. started at 12 midnight , last for around 2 hours.. still bearable.. then this morning 6 plus started again... last till 9 am... stop for an hour... just around 11am.. it started again.. nothing too painful.

no show or any water leaking..
toliet visit is normal also.

not sure if should go down to hospital. i worried is false alarm.

what should i do?

Sane. Having pain for few hrs interval. Called up kkh hotline they ask me to monitor. My fren say just go down straight. Now I see how I feel first ba. Baby movement really very strong this few days. Can feel her head pressure at btm. Feel like keep urine lor.

Spiralng

Dear Mummies,

Normally if the contraction is few hours, sometimes it might be fake or could be a long way to go. If u guys arrive too early in the hospital, they might strap u with all the monitoring devices and u will be bed bound and it's very uncomfortable. As long as the waterbag doesn't burst, I feel that dun hv to go to the hospital immediately but of course if u feel uncomfortable, pls go.

I just came back from kkh. Couldn't take the pain. End up doctor say I'm not dilated so came back home. Next week due le still not dilated. Worry!!!

LittleWorm

Sane. Having pain for few hours interval. Called up Kandang Kerbau Hospital hotline they ask me to monitor. My friend say just go down straight. Now I see how I feel first . Baby movement really very strong this few days. Can feel her head pressure at btm. Feel like keep urine .
It could be engagement of baby's head in your pelvis bone. I remember I had similar pains n contractions in week 36 n also felt the head pressure. During checkup a few days later, doc told me baby's head has engaged :Dancing_wub:

Jiayou...it's a difficult painful period in this final stage but just think positive and that you will be meeting your little one soon