Is work the last thing on your mind right now?

MsPreggy27

Because it is for me. My things-to-do list has stretched to a couple more pages with few items checked. I used to be so motivated and productive. Sometimes I do get disgusted with my behaviour - eat, sleep, appear at work (but hardly working) quickly go home and eat and sleep... *sigh*

And I gained a lot of weight. I'm just 8 weeks preggy but I've gained about 5kg. Help~

:embarrassed:

cassanice

hi, im 1st time preggie and just going into my 2nd trimester...i also agree that i dun have the mood to work because feeling tired most of time...all i wana do is sleep...i even feel that my mind seems to work slower nowadays...

not too good to gain too much weight..but if you can eat den its good, at least ur baby is getting the nutrientd, better of than others that cant eat right?

JasmineTan09

i think most pregnant women are like tat...i also feel the same way...everyday at work time passes so slowly...sometimes really feel like quitting my job..once it strike 5.30pm..i'll go home as fast as i can to bath, eat and sleep...every morning waking up feel like did not rest well....

shandy83

same here..i'm in my week 18.
and all i want to do every morning is to lie on my bed, stone away and do everything slowly...

sg81hani

When I was pregnant, all i did during breaks was surf through mummysg forum and other baby related websites. I could only be forced to start marking when work is piling up. Now that I've given birth and my daughter is 4 mths old, all i do now is still surf mummysg forum and looking at her photos...hahhaha
(disclaimer to any MOE spies: my marking is done!! :p )

julesy

I'm only through wk 4, not much MS, jus a sickly rhinitis bugging me, but that's enuf to make me v distracted at work.. In the morn, it's rly tough to get up at 645 to go to work, n by the time I reach, I jus want to read up on pregnancy matters n surf forums...my work requires me to take initiative to get things moving, n I need to manage a new team to make sure they r doin fine..I think now I'm the least motivated person! How?