is yao lan alway need to be shake when sleeping ..?

aahdorr

is yao lan alway need to be shake when sleeping ..? am i alway have to yao if she asleep if i stop ... few mins later she awake n i shake she sleep bk -.-!

Renzie

hmmm, I never shake the yaolan when she falls asleep. Think she's used to it already as since the moment she starts using yaolan, we'll stop rocking after a while when she falls asleep.

pinkapple

by right you shouldn't shake the yao lan when baby is sleeping else baby will be "spoiled" and wants to be shaken all the time.

Mummy to Baby V

I started with bouncing the hammock as gently as possible. If baby fusses, then add more bounce.
Or bounce gently and pat her bums a little.

Try to reduce the bounce when baby is almost falling asleep, so that she can learnt to sleep with minimal bouncing.
Some babies take a long time to achieve this.

aahdorr

I started with bouncing the hammock as gently as possible. If baby fusses, then add more bounce.
Or bounce gently and pat her bums a little.

Try to reduce the bounce when baby is almost falling asleep, so that she can learnt to sleep with minimal bouncing.
Some babies take a long time to achieve this.
ic now i try to yao till she sleep den carry to bb cot den she slp ... luckily... if nt i need to carry walkin around