IUI support 2011

babymoo

I'm suffering stomach cramp since yest... I think I'm out of the game oso... Really hoping for the best... Haiz... Kinda stress after hearing my Chinese doc saying my hubby sperm this condition doing IUI is just wasting money... She ask me to take up ivf... I dunno wAt to do... I'm so loss sia... Haiz.... I dunno wat to do now... Kinda very loss... I nw can only wait n wait n wait T-T

viv

Hi sphyaw, I'm sorry to hear that your 1st so-iui cycle didn't work out for you. But 2nd time lucky perhaps? :) good luck to you & serene78! Hopefully both of your cycles will be successful this time!

Viv, i hope your body will right itself soon and take care!

Babymoo, I called my doc yesterday and she didn't say anything except to continue with my Utrogestan and see if my period comes by next week. Sigh.... Had a glob of bright red discharge y'day morning (sry if it's a bit too graphic) but nothing more til now. Kinda feel I'm "out" for this cycle already. But good luck to u & dreambb! Maybe u ladies will be luckier thn me :)
Moonjellie: Best of luck! are you doing iui?

viv

I'm suffering stomach cramp since yest... I think I'm out of the game oso... Really hoping for the best... Haiz... Kinda stress after hearing my Chinese doc saying my hubby sperm this condition doing IUI is just wasting money... She ask me to take up ivf... I dunno wAt to do... I'm so loss sia... Haiz.... I dunno wat to do now... Kinda very loss... I nw can only wait n wait n wait T-T
babymoo: am facing the same situation as well. Went to c chinese doc after 2 failed iui and she too said the same thing about my hubby and suggested that ivf will be a much better bet...iui is just a waste of money. Decided to go with her advise and am taking chinese med for nw and planning to do ivf.

viv

Viv, dun worry too much. your body will re-adjust back soon. For me, my AF came a day earlier than expected. I guess these injections will affect our natural cycles in a way or another.

I agree with you, babymoo, after reading on why some docs recommend ivf for older women as 1st treatment for unexplained fertility , to save time and money for the couple. I felt lousy for a few days after giving up the so-iui and i wondered if i should hv moved to ivf instead. never in my life i appreciate the importance of AF until I hv to deal with infertility.

Thanks, Moonjellie.
Hope to hear ur good news soon, Moonjellie n babymoo!
Jiayou! serene78!
sphyaw: Thanks! hopefully body re-adjusts back soon. Those injections really affects our natural cycles in some ways. Best of luck to u!

babymoo

Now still waiting n waiting c the result though the hope is nt high... Haizzz.....
Shall ask the doc later on.. =)
babymoo: am facing the same situation as well. Went to c chinese doc after 2 failed iui and she too said the same thing about my hubby and suggested that ivf will be a much better bet...iui is just a waste of money. Decided to go with her advise and am taking chinese med for nw and planning to do ivf.

DreamBB

Relax babymoo n moonjellie .. I really hoping can heard good news from urs by next week. Jia You, Jia you! N good luck to all ladies here !!

serene78

Be positive gals! I read on some website that it is worth to try IUI for a few times before we move on to IVF... The cost and procedure for IUI and IVF is too huge the difference, and who knows, maybe we will be lucky :)

Went for scan today, and my follicle has become 16.5mm. However, my uterus lining is only 6mm... and my ovulation kit is almost positive already (the 2 lines are visible now, though the test line is still lighter by control line). I guess tmr will have positive result on the ovulation kit. Doc ask me to go take pregnyl injection tmr if positive, then IUI on Monday... Getting nervous.. Can't really sleep.. Just now when waiting for the scan also have butterflies in stomach... lousy me..

Was so gan cheong, that I went for acupuncture again... My Physician says no good that the lining is so thin... But anyway, I did what I can to improve it already... I guess the side effect of clomid is like that, after all, I took 7th time already... Last time younger and keep taking with no IUI, how stupid! Wasted all these harmful medicines. Anyway, it's past already, and we must look forward!

Can only pray hard, relax, be positive, and the rest leave it to God.

Baby Dust to all!!

babymoo

Thanks for the support dream88.... 4 more days to go for me... Fingers crosses... Getting very stressful... Hubby don understand at all... Pretty emo nw.... Haiz.... Sometimes can't help bu feeling sux why woman did so much for their man when their man don think at all...
Baby dust to all ^^

Hi Viv, yes I'm doing a natural IUI. First attempt!

Thanks so much dreambb, sphyaw & serene78. But I think I'm truly out of luck cuz I've began to cramp & bleed a little. Oh well, onto the next attempt =.= but lots of good luck to you ladies! I'm praying for you that your cycle will be successful!! :)

Babymoo, don't be so despondent. I know how men just dun get it sometimes. I reminded my hubby every other day abt our IUI appt coming up & he can still forget and schedule in his work appt!! But I suppose it's the women doing most of the "work" so we tend to be more affected by it. But at least we've got this wonderful community of supportive sisters so we just keep on helping each other to jia you ya? :) *hugz*

Serene78, you're not lousy la... Lol. I was also so gan cheong for my first attempt that I woke up before my alarm clock went off! I love your positivity, & we all need some of that! :)
All the best for your upcoming IUI!

babymoo

Hmmmm..... Tot once start stop the medicine? Have u seen ur gynae already?
My god urs come le.... I'm turn to b in confused state...
So u going for next round IUI or ivf?

That's wat I thot too... Apparently it could be breakthrough bleeding. I won't be seeing her soon. Will call her maybe tmr to fix date for another scan on day 10. Will go for another IUI cycle.

DreamBB

That's wat I thot too... Apparently it could be breakthrough bleeding. I won't be seeing her soon. Will call her maybe tmr to fix date for another scan on day 10. Will go for another IUI cycle.
Sad to know that Moonjellie, for ur next IUI u go for natural or with medicine?

babymoo

Moonjiejie if u r goig with medicine it will start on day 1 or day 2 for the medicine... U might like to consult the doc..
I ask my sister who is a pharmacy asst she say the utrogen we taking will not affect the flow of menses...

babymoo

Ya viv is my first attempt... But till nw still brown discharge... They say still gt chance ley...
Struggling sia....

viv

Ya viv is my first attempt... But till nw still brown discharge... They say still gt chance ley...
Struggling sia....
babymoo: totally understand what u're going through as i went through 2 cycles of IUI but decided to not go through the 3rd cycle. Just try and stay relaxed:)