IUI support 2011

gingertea

Today, supposingly, my Mense should be today...im so worry.... feel anxious and uneasy now.... pray hard im pregnant....

gingertea

today is the 2nd day of my missed mense... Oh dear!! thanks everyone for the encouragement...Baby dust to all... let us jiayou!!

gingertea

i don't know...scare of the result...perhaps i wait for another few more days... the gyn's assistance told me to test on or after 25th Feb which is next Monday. She said if im not preg, mense would come before 25th Feb. i dont know if i want to test now...i sure break down if not preg.. :((

gingertea

i think Mense is coming,,got brownish spots on inner wear...and cramps but it was late for 4 days and well, im disapointed and sad....

:(

quincy1986

hey my af came today too.
if it's late it gives a feeling that baby is coming, maybe by the next few cycles.

disappointment is god's way of saying i've got something better for you :)

Last edited:

gingertea

Im starting with my second IUI this week on thursday. Im takin a day off for that day so i dont rush around... i think i have been rushing around and being too restless..

quincy1986

hey dont be sad :)
or if you have to, cry out for a while so that you can feel better.
but after that you must stand up again :)

missykoh

Hi all, I am new here. just to check for those who had done your SO-IUI. which private clinic has short waiting time and allow early morning or lunch time scanning? I did my test last year at KKH but the waiting time is too long. If i decide to do my IUI there, i need to take a few annual leave which i do not wish to alert my management.

Thanks for the advice in advance!​