IVF went wrong @ TMC

Sad case indeed.. i think the person who gonna suffer most is gonna be the child. What will happen to the child?? Will the IVF couple still accept him??

meanpokwoman

pumpkin101

Read about the news again recently and it was reported that the couple decided to keep the baby...
It's a big challenge for them...

Sad case indeed.. i think the person who gonna suffer most is gonna be the child. What will happen to the child?? Will the IVF couple still accept him??

meanpokwoman

J

justforgags

Hope that god has sent the right baby to that couple n bring the couple a joyous moment of a lifetime thruout' the baby's life:wong29:.....

poknat

I had a surgery at TMC last year and now I worry that the result of my surgery had the same mix up issue. I lost the confidence in TMC because of that. When I called TMC, the person on the line advice me in HIGH & STRONG TONE to talk to my doctor instead. I managed to get the name of the person I spoke with and will complain about her soon. She sounded like I owe her a million. She needs to be reminded the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS right. I'm not rude and I was not raised to be one. Someone needs to learn her lessons.

TMC suddenly tainted it's integrity and their frontliner should not be as rude as they are.