IVF

Hi Minakochong

Have you think of how to tell yr boss already?

I started my Lurin jab since last friday. 1st three day the injection was alright but e 4th day onward, it seem like every jab , it like got slighty bleeding and pain, is it normal?
hi kiwi,

Seems like you are starting much earlier than me. My AF arrived only yesterday, still waiting for KKH to give me the date to start lucrin. It is normal to have mild bleeding and pain during injecting. Some women even have bruises from daily jabbing.

You may want to use ice pack to cool the injected area first. Injection is recommend to be done while sitting down and on alternate sides. Made sure you do not always jab the same spot everytime. After injection, hold and press firmly down on the area.

I'm more active in another forum because there are many sisters who are also undergoing IVF treatment in Aug http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/discus.htm?1282274474 select Matters of the heart and select IVF/ICSI Support Group. You can post your Q&A there.

Last edited:

cheng

Hi Chelsy,

Thanks so much for the encouraging info, could you please let me know your gynae's info? Many thanks!

Oink

wonder how's babylemon + oink doing..........
Hi Lawla! Have not been checking tis forum for a long time as I have not been trying actively using any methods. I have been letting my body recover from all the hormone-stimulating medicine and also, let my emotions take a break. It has been emotionally stressful going through all the IUIs.

Anyway, I've been thinking of whether it is time to consider IVF. I am definitely not young anymore and just passed the "safe" age. Haha! So u can guess how old I am.

How have you been? Still going to TCM to tiao your body?

Hopeful78

Hi All,

I am new to this thread.
I have failed 3 IUIs and now going for IVF @ SGD with Dr Yu. Just done my 1st consultation with her, and the blood test. Now waiting for results and confirmation if I am to go on the long or short cycle. (Hopefully the short one so that it will cost less??)

Read from the earlier threads that Dr Cheng from Mt E has a list of "forbidden food".
Does anyone have the list to share?

Many thanks in advance!