Jalan Tenteram Whampoa mummies?

Eheehee at least theres 1 mummy who stays at whampoa!! thats weird.. my blk ard here i see many new babies. maybe all no join mummysg?

CanCanMum

Eheehee at least theres 1 mummy who stays at whampoa!! thats weird.. my blk ard here i see many new babies. maybe all no join mummysg?
yaya!

i oso chanced upon a few in my block

maybe i shd ask them "eh, join mummysg leh, v fun one.... add on to the whampoa jln tenteram mummy data base lah....the more the merrier!!"

haha LOLs:Dancing_tongue:

stsy_26

Halo!! I'm a SAHM in Jalan Tenteram! I saw Mummy Kian's post some time ago, but i really din get the chance to reply cos v bz with my 2 gals. But now, a bit easier cos they getting bigger.

I stay at Blk 17. U? May hv seen u b4 downstairs, but dunno each other! :)

stsy_26

Ur boy is abt the same age as my older gal. She's born in July 2005. Now i put her in half day child care at Ci You. But starting next year, i'm switching her to the nursery class at my church. Only 3 hrs a day. SOB!!!!

Do u bring ur boy downstairs often? I dun bring my gal down to the playground much cos some of the kids seem to play very rough. Oso i'm too lazy to bring her down... cos after that must do thorough cleaning n disinfecting when we get home! :p

CanCanMum

Ur boy is abt the same age as my older gal. She's born in July 2005. Now i put her in half day child care at Ci You. But starting next year, i'm switching her to the nursery class at my church. Only 3 hrs a day. SOB!!!!

Do u bring ur boy downstairs often? I dun bring my gal down to the playground much cos some of the kids seem to play very rough. Oso i'm too lazy to bring her down... cos after that must do thorough cleaning n disinfecting when we get home! :p
mine is sep 05 baby.

i seldom bring him downstair @ playground but i am always around elsewhere....hahahaha...go market go to the new ntuc hahahah

I approached Ci You before, but din put him in....went there to find out as a backup plan in case my mum canx handle him anymore coz her health not good...was it good? They serve vegetarian right? How was the teachers?

R u working? If only 3 hours den v inconvenient....why the decision to switch??

HiHi!! Lol guess im super lagging. been quite some time i didnt log into mummysg due to my 1st 3mths & also got to tc of my girl.

Im staying blk 19!!! yes we might have bumped into each other! so... 1 day, we shall come down to the playground n talk talk!!! :Dancing_wub:

Ya.. i met 2 mummies staying @ blk 18. but they both join sgmotherhood forum de. maybe we shld dig out all the tenteram mummies ask them join mummysg.. :001_302: