Jan 07 Mummies n Daddies

stonston

Hi!!! I started this thread but no time to post :p

any jan 07 mummies n daddies? come here n chat!!!

come in here to make online FRIENDS...

Last edited:

icylemon

:tlaugh::Dancing_confused:ur gal is DEC06 baby right?:Dancing_hmm::Dancing_tongue:
stonston aka mrs wong

U MIA in SINGAPORE MOTHERHOOD. now i can see you here... so happy leh...

ya lor... supposed to pop in jan 2007. but pop earlier lor.

wah... u still so concern abt me ah...

so touched.....

will nvr nvr forget u... so sweet..............

Last edited:

stonston

nvr go in cos hb dun like me to contact any of u....he is still v pissed abt wot u posted in SMH...he even deleted all e contacts in my HP n ask every1 to delete mine....

icylemon

nvr go in cos hb dun like me to contact any of u....he is still v pissed abt wot u posted in SMH...he even deleted all e contacts in my HP n ask every1 to delete mine....
really ah... well.. the facts is the facts.. i m juz speaking the truth. nothing to hide.

dun like me?? nothing can be done oso. haiz...

stonston

cos e way u say, like we r out to cheat pple....when e truth is we r e ones making a loss cos we gotta spend so much time printing out all e orders n compiling them...then still gotta go collect from e supplier (in CBD area some more) several times due to change in orders/mistakes/faulty discs, make trips to buy e bubble packs, meet up with so many pple at different locations n timing, go to post office so many times to send out all e packages.....plus all my sms sent to confirm timing n meet up...jus to help e mummies save some $$????:confused:

guess u wont understand cos u dun do BPs or sprees....all along u r participant onli....as sugarbean say, all who join e respective BPs n sprees r willing participants who agree to e price tt's y they join.....

anyway, i wont bother myself with such pple cos my conscience is clear....:001_302:

p/s: pls ask ur fren to start BP, i'm interested to get another CD after listening to my fren's one....fun times nursery rhymes is v nice.....missed out on tt....

mummii_elaiine

hi..ii'm new here..ii m oso a JAN mummy..my boii is 6 mths plus old.. and am living in cck area..hope to miit more mummies.. =)

icylemon

cos e way u say, like we r out to cheat pple....when e truth is we r e ones making a loss cos we gotta spend so much time printing out all e orders n compiling them...then still gotta go collect from e supplier (in CBD area some more) several times due to change in orders/mistakes/faulty discs, make trips to buy e bubble packs, meet up with so many pple at different locations n timing, go to post office so many times to send out all e packages.....plus all my sms sent to confirm timing n meet up...jus to help e mummies save some $$????:confused:

guess u wont understand cos u dun do BPs or sprees....all along u r participant onli....as sugarbean say, all who join e respective BPs n sprees r willing participants who agree to e price tt's y they join.....

anyway, i wont bother myself with such pple cos my conscience is clear....:001_302:

p/s: pls ask ur fren to start BP, i'm interested to get another CD after listening to my fren's one....fun times nursery rhymes is v nice.....missed out on tt....
ston aka mrs wong

u r so funny leh. in motherhood forum i didnt mentioned a single word tat u cheated $.

only asking u to watch out the supplier giving u a different quotation. even some mummies in ur CD BP thread oso mentioned the same thing.

u r "bu gong zi po". telling ppl u r cheating $ like tat.

pls read carefully before u comment anything la.

and Y are u includung sugarbean's name inside??? r u asking for trouble???

icylemon

ston aka mrs wong

u r so funny leh. in motherhood forum i didnt mentioned a single word tat u cheated $.

only asking u to watch out the supplier giving u a different quotation. even some mummies in ur CD BP thread oso mentioned the same thing.

u r "bu gong zi po". telling ppl u r cheating $ like tat.

pls read carefully before u comment anything la.

and Y are u includung sugarbean's name inside??? r u asking for trouble???

larkspur

Hi everyone,

I am A dec2005 and jan 2007 mummy. Just pop over from Singapore motherhood to mummysg here for the first time. Can see quite only a few people. Think it is easier to make friends since not so crowded. :001_302:

my gal also Jan bb...she nearly become dec 2006 bb...so is it good to be jan bb or dec bb??

i think neither is good if you are talking about 31st december and 1st January babies... I have just checked with MOE recently and they told me for 1st January 2007 Babies, they will have to join the 2006 babies for their primary 1 registration... that means, my son will have to attend Nursery at age 2 and K1 at age 4 in order to keep up to the syllabus... that will also mean, when he just turn 6, the very next day, he will have to attend his primary class. My poor son......