Japan or singapore??

LadyMsteo

why don't you take the chance as a challenge to youself as well?

there are lots of Japanese gentlemen posted here and their wives couldnot speal English as well.

JJJ

Dont you want to be with your husband at all times and isnt it a risk to leave him there alone(long distance relationship)? I feel you should give yourself and also your husband a chance first. Try to go there and experience it and try it first before you make a decision.

RedDevil

Japanese are quite helpful. Even though they might no be able to communicate in english with you when you ask them questions, they will actually find someone who able to communicate in english to answer your questions. Don't worry :)

How about you follow your husband there and try to adapt? If you really cannot adapt, then you come to singapore?

awish

Japanese are quite helpful. Even though they might no be able to communicate in english with you when you ask them questions, they will actually find someone who able to communicate in english to answer your questions. Don't worry :)

How about you follow your husband there and try to adapt? If you really cannot adapt, then you come to singapore?
Ya agree, try it 1st

Your husband will surely be there to assist you and you will be able to understand their language little by little dont worry.

posh

ya but i need to find job all this... dont know will it be easy at all since im not a japanese? Heard that they are quitr sexist over there too? hais
Since you already decide to fly over, no point thinking too much. Try to read online more about the culture about Jap. Its just a matter of getting use to it. Im sure you can get use to it there. All the best.

Ekari

They are not that sexist now compared to last time, alot better now. But yea, there are jobs that prefer male rather than female there.

Ice Queen

Hi Mandy,

I m currently living in Tokyo. I have been living in Tokyo for 2 yrs. I m still learning to speak the language. Don't think too much if you have decided to come :)

iris90

I really hope so too. Kinda excited to start my life over there too as im sick of singapore. haha. Have already started reading up about Japan and their culture over there... Gonna miss all the good food in singapore thou.
You can always come back again for our local food.